Clash Royale Bot 1.1.0 - Released! New CR Update + MEmu Compatibility!
(09-25-2016, 03:34 PM)adam73647 Wrote: Mine was working on Memu 2.8.3 and CRB 1.1.0. I had to manually change the resolution to Igor's recommended settings, but it is no longer functioning.

I now get "Your emulator res is wrong, we are gonna try to fix it for you and restart the emulator." It closes Memu, doesn't open it up again.

I've tried the emulator several times, even rebooted the system.

Does anybody have some download links to known working emulators, be it Bluestacks or Memu?

restart ur pc after u manual resolution n and close emulator
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
Olá, eu estou tentando jogar com o bot, mas não é possível obter a resolução que ela está ótima io Bot aceites, mas só quando eu clique em Iniciar o Bot não faz nada apenas continua aparecendo o negócio que eu sair ou continuar eu falo q vai ler minha carta mas não consegue ler o tipo de um erro me ajudar comb
(09-23-2016, 04:20 AM)eletronic Wrote: I use memu, started the battle and soon after closed the game and appeared in this bot! Bot internal error! Reason: Invalid parameter
what does that mean? help me

bec u closed memu

i have memu 2.8 but after change resolution stucks on loading at 99% so now i will install the 2.5 and see if it stuks
the bot on blustacks works perfectly, i have a suggestion.. can you make elixir runs faster? im asking bec you was able to create bot and if there is a way to make elixir faster ill be very happy Smile
(09-25-2016, 03:57 PM)SirRon Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 03:34 PM)adam73647 Wrote: Mine was working on Memu 2.8.3 and CRB 1.1.0. I had to manually change the resolution to Igor's recommended settings, but it is no longer functioning.

I now get "Your emulator res is wrong, we are gonna try to fix it for you and restart the emulator." It closes Memu, doesn't open it up again.

I've tried the emulator several times, even rebooted the system.

Does anybody have some download links to known working emulators, be it Bluestacks or Memu?

restart ur pc after u manual resolution n and close emulator

You didn't even read what I said. Please look at the highlighted.
ty.. i will try this v.
sorry but just a question.. if the bot work very very nice with bluestack, why you go to use memu? is not normal lol.. if the developer have to do a nice toutorial and nice work just use bluestack and play..

i think is easy
(09-28-2016, 01:03 PM)lupolupo Wrote: sorry but just a question.. if the bot work very very nice with bluestack, why you go to use memu? is not normal lol.. if the developer have to do a nice toutorial and nice work just use bluestack and play..

i think is easy

cos BS cannot use multi account need use a VMware but MEmu can use multi account without use Vmware
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
dont let me login
my bot always looses