Clash Royale Bot 1.1.0 - Released! New CR Update + MEmu Compatibility!
I use memu, started the battle and soon after closed the game and appeared in this bot! Bot internal error! Reason: Invalid parameter
what does that mean? help me
(09-23-2016, 08:19 PM)eletronic Wrote: I use memu, started the battle and soon after closed the game and appeared in this bot! Bot internal error! Reason: Invalid parameter
what does that mean? help me

small matter.. if CRbot can work.. just ignore it
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
I have an error when I try to use MEmu. It tells me to change resolution and then closes everything.
Bot is unable to request 3 musketeers.
Does not work for Memu 2.8.6
memu 250
(09-24-2016, 12:39 PM)KookieKR Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Page 11, topic 3.2

Just open the settings, set custom resolution, 500x750, DPI 160

p.s: if cant work... after u manual setting then restart your pc

(09-24-2016, 02:07 PM)adam73647 Wrote: Bot is unable to request 3 musketeers.

@igor please check a notice it... and fix it

(09-24-2016, 08:22 PM)Jonny1992 Wrote: Does not work for Memu 2.8.6

why wont work ?
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
Thanks boss.. lets test it out.
hello i have try the new update with memu 2.5 but still cannot be played it stated resolution problem but i have reduce it with 500 X750
Mine was working on Memu 2.8.3 and CRB 1.1.0. I had to manually change the resolution to Igor's recommended settings, but it is no longer functioning.

I now get "Your emulator res is wrong, we are gonna try to fix it for you and restart the emulator." It closes Memu, doesn't open it up again.

I've tried the emulator several times, even rebooted the system.

Does anybody have some download links to known working emulators, be it Bluestacks or Memu?