Clash Royale Bot 1.1.0 - Released! New CR Update + MEmu Compatibility!
Tanks from France :p
Please create one for phone
C eh br??? Heart Heart Heart Heart
I opened my Bluestacks app, but I don't have the Clash Royale game inside. When I opened the CR Bot app, it couldn't detect my emulator. How can I fix this issue? Thanks
(11-09-2016, 02:03 AM)Anthony5487 Wrote: I opened my Bluestacks app, but I don't have the Clash Royale game inside. When I opened the CR Bot app, it couldn't detect my emulator. How can I fix this issue? Thanks

try BS1.. CRbot can work on BS1 or MEmu 2.7.x
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
Hello everyone, thanks for the amazing job they do with the bot, my problem is in bluestack, I have the one that recommends 0.10 with root, when I open crash royale, it does not open, it does not start, it shows a black screen for a second and it returns to Desktop, if you please have a solution I will thank you very much, and in memu 2.7.2 the clash royale works but when I open the bot, I throw the error System.nullreference, and from there the bot does not pass, start both with Administrator rights, I ask for your help from now on thank you very much.
(09-23-2016, 01:48 AM)xlladidasllx Wrote: bluestacks 0.10 is not working!!!!
Angry
how to fix this problem? "the bot failed to fix bluestacks resolution" i try to go in config. and i test it 2 application in config. folder it didnt work and i restart my laptop it didnt work also. please help. andmy bluestacks is v0.10 rooted.