Clash Royale Bot 1.1.0 - Released! New CR Update + MEmu Compatibility!
Hello guys!

This update took some days because I was finishing the MEmu compatibility tests with the Beta Testers, since we are almost done with it, the next updates should take only a few hours to be available from now Smile

Said that, I just want to thank you all supporting my job and helping me reporting bugs and helping other people in the forum, it means a lot for me.

So let's talk a bit about MEmu compatibility, while testing we found some issues with MEmu, since it's a totally different way to interact with the emulator than Bluestacks, it's a little bit slower than Bluestacks one, and you might see some "Bitmap" errors, I know about these small problems, but they shouldn't interfer in the bot usage at all, so to be clear, the MEmu compatibility is in beta stage yet! You can use it, but as I said, you might find some bugs, which is good if you report them for me so I can take a look Big Grin

So, next days I will keep my eyes on the forum checking the bug reports about this version so I can make it smooth for MEmu users too, and after that I will be good to move on to the next step, which is to re-write completly the attack module, so don't forget to post your suggestions and report bugs in our forums! Big Grin

Changelog 1.1.0:

- Added compatibility to the new Clash Royale version (September update)
- Added MEmu compatibility (Beta)
- Added support for "Mega Minion" (Request, Donate and Attack)
- Added support for "Ice Spirit" (Request, Donate and Attack)
- Added "Wait on Device Connected", the bot now wait X seconds if a device connect into the game (Misc Tab)
- Improved the Donation module, now the bot will donate all the cards you can donate, not 2 by 2 as before.
- Bot should now recognize if you got disconected and press "Reload/Retry" to keep running.
- Bot now shows the emulator it's attached in its title.
- Fixed Hog Raider been donated as Wizard.
- Fixed "Fire Spirits" crashing the bot when using for attack.
- Made some small improvements added to the bot logic.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
About MEmu Emulator

1- The bot was tested on Memu version 2.5.0 and version 2.7.2. It MIGHT work in other versions too, so if you are not using some of those versions and you found a problem, don't forget to report to us which version you are using.
2- Sometimes the bot fails to set MEmu resolution, so if you keep getting the "Wrong Resolution" error when you open the bot, just set the resolution manually (Click in "Settings" on right menu of the emulator, Click on "General" tab, check the "Custom Resolution" box, and set the configuration Width: 500, Height: 750, DPI: 160, click on "Save" button and restart the emulator.

The list above might change, if you find any problem, report in our "Bugs" section.
Thanks Igor Maozao !!!
thanks coudln't get bluestacks working =D
Hello, I'm new here, not mine this all installed and updated, however the bot is not recognizing the BlueStacks. How do I Fix paragraph ...
(09-23-2016, 01:48 AM)xlladidasllx Wrote: Hello, I'm new here, not mine this all installed and updated, however the bot is not recognizing the BlueStacks. How do I Fix paragraph ...

You must use Bluestacks 0.9 or 0.10, BS2 is not supported yet.
i cant seem to find MEmu 2.5 any installers claim to be 2.5 but actually installs 2.85
(09-23-2016, 03:01 AM)redstonedash Wrote: i cant seem to find MEmu 2.5 any installers claim to be 2.5 but actually installs 2.85

http://filehippo.com/download_memu/66591/

here is 2.5 Memu.. after u manual resolution 500 x 750 dpi 160

and restart emulator, if keep popup a box then restart your pc
I use memu, started the battle and soon after closed the game and appeared in this bot! Bot internal error! Reason: Invalid parameter
what does that mean? help me
Thank you Igor