Clash Royale Bot 1.5.2 - Released!
Hello!

If you find a bug, make sure to report it in the forums so I can fix it Smile

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.2:

- Added support to the last CR big update.
- Added full support to the new card Electro Dragon.
- Added the Trade System 2.0, now you can select the cards you want to Give and the ones you want to Get, if both conditions in a Trade is OK, the bot will trade it.
- Now the bot should be able to close the "Royale News" dialogs.
- Fixed the bot not donating Barbarian Barrel in some cases.
- Fixed the bot opening unlocked chests even if the options was disabled (Might still happen tho).

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • ahmadreza12, alphacoc888, boy5000_br, caligola, conquistador, CosmoKramer, Golden9999, Hukit, leonardocb13, Manki9000, rambo2590, sololeo, trivjednom, Vert178
Awesome version, thank you!!
No emulator found

i try memu and bluestacks versions without results Sad
It works well with MEMU. Thank you~!!!
Hello i have a little problem plsea help me. Sometimes the bot think the battle its over and stop working waiting the "loading page" but the battle ISN'T OVER.
Others with the same problem?
(12-15-2018, 02:30 PM)dadot91 Wrote: Hello i have a little problem plsea help me. Sometimes the bot think the battle its over and stop working waiting the "loading page" but the battle ISN'T OVER.
Others with the same problem?

Same problem here. Hope it gets fixed Smile
Another bug i found is that barrels, fireball and arrows are all used to attack only towers and never used to kill minions, pls add this?
Out of nowhere the bot is again detected containing virus, just yesterday I was using it. Anyone else facing the same problem?
Hey man thanks so much!
(12-16-2018, 01:25 PM)brunoluan Wrote: Out of nowhere the bot is again detected containing virus, just yesterday I was using it. Anyone else facing the same problem?

yea man same thing with me