Clash Royale Bot 1.5.1 - Released!
Igor, imho the best would be a list to receive and a list to give, but I understand that that might be very hard for you.
So basically as long as a trade is giving you a card that matches one in the "receive" list and is asking for a card that matches the "give" list the bot should accept the trade.

In any case thanks as always =)
Igor, is it possible to add a feature to 'start clan war' for a next version?

(11-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Do you guys think that a "Switch" like "Give / Receive" would help you guys?

So based in the Switch the bot would check if the checked cards are the cards you wanna give (current situation), but if the Switch is in the "Receive" the bot will accept the Trades of the checked cards if you are receiving that card, doesn't matter which one will wanna give.

Or you guys think that should be an advanced system, where you could select both situations, the cards you wanna give and the ones you wanna receive?

In my opinion this one would be enough
Hello. I have a problem with the emulator resolution.I always grt this message but it doesn't work in the end
"Your emulator resolution is wrong,we gonna try fix it for you and restart your emulator"
(11-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Do you guys think that a "Switch" like "Give / Receive" would help you guys?

So based in the Switch the bot would check if the checked cards are the cards you wanna give (current situation), but if the Switch is in the "Receive" the bot will accept the Trades of the checked cards if you are receiving that card, doesn't matter which one will wanna give.

Or you guys think that should be an advanced system, where you could select both situations, the cards you wanna give and the ones you wanna receive?

This would be perfect! Maybe there will run into the situation where there are cards cards which we don't want to neither give nor receive, but this *certainly* qualifies as "good enough" in my eyes. Great work and thinking igor =)
Also, make sure the bot can click the "OK" button when trades are accepted or when Supercell compensates us for something later. Before, bot gets stuck when there is that android dialog. And if you can figure out a better another user is logging on detection, that would be a lifesaver for when we are playing and bot comes back on but we're not done.
Hey my 1.51 doesnt work properly 
i have information :

Could nove to the Cards page to get Your deck data , trying again in few seconds 

Any sugestions ?
Yes, I suggest you to wait for the new version
(12-11-2018, 08:09 AM)lelejau Wrote: Yes, I suggest you to wait for the new version

i thought than that the new