Clash Royale Bot 1.5.1 - Released!
Thank you very much Igor!

The trading feature is awesome, I maxed "The Log" in about 3-4 days, simply by visiting a lot of clans and looking for a log trade, then waited for the cool down to end, and if I had luck got the trade.
So, I definitely see that I will use this feature in different clans(not in my own clan), once the cool down is over - get the trade (-:

So, I am thinking that perhaps it could be nice if I would be able to define that this feature will be used in all the clans except for my clan.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to caligola for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
But you can't do that with the current system since if you check the log you will *give* the log. It's counter-intuitive, and not very useful right now. It is the start of something great. Even if it stays this way forever it's infinitely better than nothing.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Relgadon for this post:
  • caligola
(11-15-2018, 06:18 AM)batossai Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 05:30 AM)dalbu Wrote: Yeah, in its current state is not that useful for me, can't use it due to stealing some trades I don't wanna steal. It should have both filters, the cards you wanna give and the cards you wanna receive.

I can see why this could be way harder, so don't worry a lot about it now. For now, thanks for doing this, as always =)

To prevent stealing trade, we can implement the following:
1. CRBot can look for trades with the sentence "Anyone want to trade?" to perform the trade. If any name is mentioned then the trade should not take place.
2. Introduce an option for i) what cards we are willing to give, and ii) what cards we are willing to accept.

Thank you, Igor, for the quick release and implementing the suggestions.
Cheers!

That will not work, because the setence "Anyone want to trade?" it only occurs when the person looking for trade has the game in English. I am from Spain so many people have the sentence in Spanish. Also some people say in the chat "this trade is just for X, everyone else don't accept the trade please" and then they do the trade with the default sentence.

So... it is very difficult to implement this. The best way could be detecting if the sentence is one of the defaults (for several languages), and if so, accept. This will not solve all scenarios, so probably you have to say in the clan "hey, if one trade is reserved for someone, put his/her name in the message; otherwise the bot I'm using could accept it automatically"
Do you guys think that a "Switch" like "Give / Receive" would help you guys?

So based in the Switch the bot would check if the checked cards are the cards you wanna give (current situation), but if the Switch is in the "Receive" the bot will accept the Trades of the checked cards if you are receiving that card, doesn't matter which one will wanna give.

Or you guys think that should be an advanced system, where you could select both situations, the cards you wanna give and the ones you wanna receive?
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(11-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Do you guys think that a "Switch" like "Give / Receive" would help you guys?

So based in the Switch the bot would check if the checked cards are the cards you wanna give (current situation), but if the Switch is in the "Receive" the bot will accept the Trades of the checked cards if you are receiving that card, doesn't matter which one will wanna give.

Or you guys think that should be an advanced system, where you could select both situations, the cards you wanna give and the ones you wanna receive?

I like the latter one, will be much more useful.
There is a very old bug. Not sure if you fix this in this version. When the silver chest time is up, the bot will open it but I don't want it to be opened. This bug only happens on silver chest.
(11-16-2018, 01:04 PM)55665566 Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Do you guys think that a "Switch" like "Give / Receive" would help you guys?

I like the latter one, will be much more useful.
Let's think about this:

I know that I will never want to give and receive the same card. It makes no sense.
It is however possible that I do not want to trade this card at all. It is possible but not likely.

Hence, I agree that advanced system will be a bit more useful.

I have a suggestion regarding how to make make the UI so it will be advanced like Igor wrote, and yet simple to implement.

For each card: I would be able to select if I want to trade it (checkbox), and there would also be a switch "Give" / "Recieve". This way it is advanced and offers all the possibilities.  ( You can select if you are trading the card, and if so: If you are giving or receiving )
guys help me i habe a macbook can someone make a dmg for macbook 
Smile
Hi Igor, it would be nice if there could be a delay in trading, because some of my clan mates plan their trades and I got kicked because I stole them, a delay of like 2 mins to accept trades would be an awesome implementation if it's possible, thanks for the awesome bot and the constant improvements!
Igor, my bot was working perfectly but now when I open the bot it automatically closes, no error message, no process on task manager, just open the login screen and close. Any problem liked this ? Tried to change to 1.5.0 but same problem.