Clash Royale Bot 1.5.1 - Released!
Hello!

Finally I feel confortable to release a version with the new Trade System! Just check the cards you want to give to accept a trade offer, I hope you like it.

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7

Changelog 1.5.1:

- Fixed some cards not been loaded into the UI after load a script.
 - Fixed "Royal Hogs" not been found in the Request Cards panel.
 - The "Chest Reward Save" will save the images in different folders based in the emulator name, all images will now get the date before it's name so you can easily check them all.
 - Added a new big feature "Trade Card System", the bot will accept any trade with the configured cards.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • caligola, CriCroCraYT, Golden9999, Hukit, kasfuss, mprost, SongHyeKyo, trivjednom
I'm confuse with the auto trade.

Example: i need fireball then i will check the fireball so when the bot see fireball in trading he will accept it and trade to any of my card?

or if i check the fireball that card will trade to any card the bot see in clan chat trading?
(11-12-2018, 07:37 AM)SongHyeKyo Wrote: if i check the fireball that card will trade to any card the bot see in clan chat trading?

This, the cards you check, will be the ones the bot will accept the trade based in the "Giving" card, doesn't matter which card you will receive. The system might be improved tho, this is just a first release : )
Yeah, in its current state is not that useful for me, can't use it due to stealing some trades I don't wanna steal. It should have both filters, the cards you wanna give and the cards you wanna receive.

I can see why this could be way harder, so don't worry a lot about it now. For now, thanks for doing this, as always =)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dalbu for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
(11-12-2018, 10:09 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], but I don't know what programming language you're using for the app.

Very nice job! And thanks so much for being so active with the updates!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to igonro for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
For some reason this version 1.5.1 is being considered as a Trojan by my symantec endpoint protection, this wasn't happening on the 1.5.0 version, is there a way for us to bypass that?
(11-13-2018, 10:22 AM)brunoluan Wrote: For some reason this version 1.5.1 is being considered as a Trojan by my symantec endpoint protection, this wasn't happening on the 1.5.0 version, is there a way for us to bypass that?

You can always send the file to them directly via their "Online Labs", they will see it's a false positive and fix this warning.
(11-13-2018, 10:18 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 10:22 AM)brunoluan Wrote: For some reason this version 1.5.1 is being considered as a Trojan by my symantec endpoint protection, this wasn't happening on the 1.5.0 version, is there a way for us to bypass that?

You can always send the file to them directly via their "Online Labs", they will see it's a false positive and fix this warning.

The weird thing is that the version 1.5.0 isn't being considered as a threat.
(11-14-2018, 10:35 AM)brunoluan Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 10:18 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:

The weird thing is that the version 1.5.0 isn't being considered as a threat.

They are different versions, that's normal.
(11-13-2018, 05:30 AM)dalbu Wrote: Yeah, in its current state is not that useful for me, can't use it due to stealing some trades I don't wanna steal. It should have both filters, the cards you wanna give and the cards you wanna receive.

I can see why this could be way harder, so don't worry a lot about it now. For now, thanks for doing this, as always =)

To prevent stealing trade, we can implement the following:
1. CRBot can look for trades with the sentence "Anyone want to trade?" to perform the trade. If any name is mentioned then the trade should not take place.
2. Introduce an option for i) what cards we are willing to give, and ii) what cards we are willing to accept.

Thank you, Igor, for the quick release and implementing the suggestions.
Cheers!