Clash Royale Bot 1.4.9 - Released!
anyone else find the bot spams clan chat with emotes?
Awesome, thank you!!!
(10-01-2018, 01:58 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!

big like
Thanks!!! Is possible to have the possibility to select how many cards to donate? But need to be an autosaved settings, so that when you close and reopen the bot he "remember" (can read) the actual number of possible donation card.
I have just downloaded the latest release and when I run the bot it damaged my MEmu emulator, now the emulator does not start up anymore...

Any ideas why this happened?