Clash Royale Bot 1.4.9 - Released!
Hello guys!

Do not forget the new emulator resolution must be 460x680 DPI 160.

Changelog 1.4.9:

- Added support to the latest CR update.
 - Added support to the new Goblin Giant card.
 - Added Rascals, Royal Hogs, Royal Recruiters and Giant Snowball missing in the Request Cards list.
 - Now the bot should be able to "normalyze" the game in case of War won/lost.
 - Now the bot will collect the "War Bounty" prize(Not the war season chest). It will be saved if the option "Save Chests Reward Image" is selected.
 - Moved the "Royal Giant" to the "Commons Cards" in the Donate tab.
 - Fixed the bot not finding the correct deck in some cases when battling only on 2v2 mode.
 - Fixed the bot returning an "Invalid characters in the path" in some MEmu versions.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • arlleyDH1, Bioclin, caligola, dan_729, eiby1993, fickdich, Golden9999, Hukit, LavaLunatic, loo33yy, wesker
thanks for the release!! btw.. will barbarian barrel be added to the request card list?
ty Igor gj!
illegal character in path isssue again (using memu)
It says that it can't find the right cards page to detect cards. But it is on the cards page. I am using Bluestacks 0.10 . Can't change because I have a Root Server withouth a graphic card.

Used an app to hide the system bar, but even that didn't work. (it worked in versions before 1.4.9 with this trick. Which Bluestack Version ist the best?

Sorry for english mistakes.
Question, will bot request cards fine if there is an unspent trade token?
Awesome, thank you!!!
Hi Igor.
In this new version bot detects the deck before each attack in 2v2 mode again and again. It's really big waste of time!

I use MEMU 3.7.0 on Win7 64bit.
I'm using the bot for chest opening and donations...

The new version it's working like a charm...
does not logon