Clash Royale Bot 1.4.8 - Released!
Hello guys!

Sorry about the delay for an official version, I had no internet connection for a few days, also I'm moving to a new city, so my RL is crazy for now, but should get better soon Smile

Do not forget the new emulator resolution must be 460x680 DPI 160.

Changelog 1.4.8:

- Added support to the latest CR update.
 - Fixed MEmu not retporting correctly the wrong resolution problems found.
 - Fixed the option "Priorize Normal Attack over 2v2" not been loaded into the UI correctly.
 - Fixed the bot not saving the 2v2 Deck correctly.
 - Fixed Bluestacks resolution not been fixed with the .reg files.
 - Fixed Bluestacks not changing tabs correctly after the resolution change.
 - Added a new option in the "Misc" tab to improve the "Another Device Connected" message detection. It might slow down the bot actions in some computers, so it's optional to use or not.
 - Added support to the new card "Rascals", "Giant Snowball" and "Royal Hogs".
 - Added an warning message for MEmu 5.3+, the emulator after that version only accept clicks in the active MEmu window.
 - Now the bot will check if the Quests Window is opened while collecting the rewards.
 - Now the bot won't detect the 1v1 deck if you didn't enable any attack options related to the 1v1 battles.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • batossai, caligola, Golden9999, gustam, Hukit, Magicrobe, rantex, ThePro_LP, tyler1204
Thanks!
It keeps saying could not find the correct deck you are using trying again in a few seconds!
and it keeps switch between my cards and clan then tries again and fails
gj man!!ty!
Detecting your deck cards after he successfully detected hem and keeps opening emoticon deck was the issue in 1.4.7, in 1.4.8 it works fine
it keeps trying to close out of the game when i start it. not sure why lol but yeah this update some how broke it for me
For unknown reason, this update make 2x2 mode not work properly. (if you choose only 2x2 mode you will get message "can't find correct deck"
However 1x1 mode works fine.
If you still want to do 2x2 mode this is the solution

Choose 2x2 mode condition that you want for example when have xxx chest slot available or crown chest available and choose 'ignore normal mode"
In normal mode choose "always attack"

This will make bot detect deck properly and run on 2x2 mode
(07-08-2018, 05:49 PM)tyler1204 Wrote: It keeps saying could not find the correct deck you are using trying again in a few seconds!
and it keeps switch between my cards and clan then tries again and fails

I observe the same behaviour. When bot tries to attack, it switches to cards tab and throws error message "Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a
few seconds". Then it keeps switching between battle, social and cards tabs and situation repeats. Version 1.4.7. didn't do that.

I use MEMU 3.7.0 on Win7 64bit.

Code:
[9:56] Clash Royale Bot gonna collect data from your deck.
[9:56] If you change your deck cards while the bot is running you must stop the bot and start it again.
[9:56] Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds
[9:57] Clash Royale Bot gonna collect data from your deck.
[9:57] If you change your deck cards while the bot is running you must stop the bot and start it again.
[9:57] Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds
[9:57] Clash Royale Bot gonna collect data from your deck.
[9:57] If you change your deck cards while the bot is running you must stop the bot and start it again.
[9:57] Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds
The same issue. I have to rolling back to 1.4.7.0 version. It's works fine.
If you go on the donation page and go above "flying machine", it say you can't donate it, wtf?

I've also selected it because i've it.