Clash Royale Bot 1.4.6 - Released!
This version isn't requesting for me. Maybe I have a mistake somewhere, but I haven't had a problem in the past.
Don't work. Sad Your Emulator etc. I have this minimal resolution!
Please add option of OpenGL mode in next release. thanks.
Things are working great so far! I had to manually set resolution and DPI as the bot said it would try and got stuck doing so. Not a big deal. I do have two suggestions for efficiency:

1) When starting the bot it will detect all cards in the current deck. Then, if the settings have a different deck number, it will change the deck and recheck all the cards. This is all proper behavior, but the first check is unnecessary. If possible, perhaps change the deck first then detect cards only one time.

2) Instead of continually clicking the quests button periodically and scrolling through to see available rewards, check if the button is yellow first. If it's not yellow then there is no available reward so opening the menu and checking/scrolling is a waste of time.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrJackSparrow2 for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
It does not work on memu 3.6.9, it detects the arena and stays stuck there. Can someone help me?
(05-07-2018, 06:04 PM)doesnt detect bluestacks Wrote: Sad
Anyone have a problem with clan chat menu? I mean i've lastest memu unstalled but it don't update the chat. For example if there are 2 new messages but i'm already in the chat menu, i don't see them, but i see the red warning of 2 new message on the tab. If i switch to the battle tab and go back to the chat tab, now the 2 new message are displayed.

Can anyone help me? The donation can't work with this issue...

ps. i've updated 2 version on memu and reinstalled the game too but still nothing.
(05-10-2018, 08:08 PM)Peppe90 Wrote: Anyone have a problem with clan chat menu? I mean i've lastest memu unstalled but it don't update the chat. For example if there are 2 new messages but i'm already in the chat menu, i don't see them, but i see the red warning of 2 new message on the tab. If i switch to the battle tab and go back to the chat tab, now the 2 new message are displayed.

Can anyone help me? The donation can't work with this issue...

ps. i've updated 2 version on memu and reinstalled the game too but still nothing.

This is a bug in the game not the bot, it happens on phones and tablets too. Revert to the last release and don't update to the optional version that came out a couple of days ago.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrJackSparrow2 for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
Clash Royale keeps crushing in Bluestacks 0.9 and 0.10 after about 10 seconds! Has anyone face this problem? I can not use MEmu on my computer, my CPU does not feature Virtualization Technology Sad
(05-12-2018, 11:58 AM)Bb23bi Wrote: Clash Royale keeps crushing in Bluestacks 0.9 and 0.10 after about 10 seconds! Has anyone face this problem? I can not use MEmu on my computer, my CPU does not feature Virtualization Technology Sad

That's an old problem. There is a work around, open CR, click in the "Config" button, then "Help & Support", wait like 10~15 seconds in that screen, back to CR.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]