Clash Royale Bot 1.4.5 - Released!
Hello guys!

Some bug fixes from the last version and a few new things. Do not forget the new emulator resolution must be 460x680 DPI 160.

Changelog 1.4.5:

- Enabled "Bluestacks" support again.
 - Added an extra check while opening a chest to avoid get stuck after open a free chest.
 - Added a new option in the "Normal Attack" and "2v2 Attack" tabs, now you can select which deck you want to use in that attack mode. Default value is "0", which means the bot won't change the current deck.
 - Increased the battle "waiting time" from 30 seconds to 45 seconds to avoid problems with low populated servers.
 - Fixed some cards not been requested correctly: Bats, Flying Machine, Goblin Hut.
 - Fixed some cards not been donated correctly: Executioner.
 - Fixed the Save/Load not working with new files created with version 1.4.4
 - Fixed the bot not removing the "New Event" message/dialog.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, batossai, caligola, Dr.Bedo, Elekid, finishtilt, Golden9999, joses, Mokkas, TestLabbed, ultimatum
thanks, this version works great
Detecting other devices login still not working, but other functions work great. Thanks!
This version have unlocking chest problem using memu 5.0
>  - Fixed some cards not been donated correctly: Executioner.
awesome, finally fixed after 5 months of reporting.

Maybe we'll fix the issue with the bot fighting the user for account control when it's in the middle of opening chests and quests as well.
This version give me the same problem of the 1.4.4 version: Something wrong happened while unlocking the chest!

The 1.4.3 and previous worked without problem. Now after game's update and new bot version that want different resolution, unlocking chest don't work anymore.

edit. As rambo2590 sayed above, maybe is the memu version? I use the latest one as suggested: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] on win 7 64bit. All bot versions worked for me with last 1.4.3, then later no more...
Thanks~!!! The setting file .crb is not working from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5.
Working fine. No problem till now.
Thank you very much
after the new update i have problem to read my deck is not reading my deck if anyone have the same problem can help me to fix it