Keep this in mind (GUIDE)
(12-09-2018, 08:55 PM)MAG109 Wrote: Well, yeah im late but.. Can i know how exacly vps works? I mean, what is for?? Is it like if i buy it, i dont Have to pay much money for using 24/7 Computer because of farming? Yep, maybe thats for you funny question but im just new to this staff!

A VPN is a computer that u hire from someone or a hosting. You can sometimes benefit with this when the costs are lower then using your own computer.
(04-26-2018, 06:07 PM)TestLabbed Wrote: When you are about to start a new account or have a account below level 4:

Your 2vs2 enemy is chosen by your current level. when you are a high level like 11 you are going to get a smart enemy that can defeat the bot with ease..
So when starting a account: dont upgrade your cards, only play 1vs1. i got in to the jump between magic valley and builders arena without upgrading anything..

at this point: you can start upgrading cards that ONLY belong on the bot's deck, dont upgrade anything else, not your 1vs1 deck, nothing.
your account if going to endup being lvl 4, and thats okay, it totally is. Try to use cards that are still strong when underleveled in the deck and dont upgrade these too when you use the bot. i have 2 open deck slots with witch and skeleton army that are still level 1, the rest of my cards are very high.

I'm able to continue fighting 1vs1 because i have overleveled cards at this point. The bot is able to win 2vs2 because the enemy is just bad at the game and you have some overleveled cards. i got in to the Frozen peak arena. I got bolwer there, i recommend him for every botter. i placed him in the 1 lvl slot that i got and overleveled him too.
all my cards are around 5-2 levels higher then the enemy's cards. i got one open slot left.

this is hard, believe me: get in to jungle arena with the bot's deck. you still have 1 slot left and i think that jungle arena has some quite nice cards, so if you are there,
get you a card like bandit that is strong from itself, (without other troops)

your account should be around level 4. when you notice that you get too much XP and level if you upgrade something from the bots deck, dont upgrade it.
so upgrade some cards wisely if you use this guide.

the bot is able to win 2vs2 alot more and collect tons of cards faster than normally this way.

when having around 386 epics from each cards, 2586 rares and 9586 normal, and 36 legendary of every type you can start upgrading everything to max. i had around 1 mil gold at that moment. i managed to get alot good chests that are able to get opened at the chest slots, quest, and shop at the same time. i upgraded common & rare cards first to max to get gold. i also had alot gems, but really alot. good old days with free chest, when i had 0 gold, i just buyed a few times 100k gold using gems and start upgrading after that
the account is now really overpowerd if you are done with upgrading; you got alot gems from quests etc. , are in jungle arena, are a high level and got extreme overleveled cards at this point!

this worked for me; i whas that one guy that slayed alot players at jungle arena, hog mountain and electro valley, using full maxed cards that is now around 4.1k trophys!

(keep in mind: i donated alot trash cards that others some what wanted.. i din't upgrade bad cards like Xbow, poison, skeleton, goblins etc.)

i hope that this helps some users;
its hard to achieve. i bought a VPS server to run the bot 24/7 straight for 3+ months while i could turn off my pc..
it may sound unrealistic, when starting consider doing this with multiple accounts because its going very slow.. so you have a much much bigger result at the end!

please like if you think that this whas usefull; i hope that the guide gets pinned soon Smile

guide by TestLabbed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - 2018-04-30
Something that i Always forget to say: I used a very very weak server with a free unlimited database.
You are able to put all emulators at that unlimited database, so i have to pay only 1$ instead Big Grin

<Some of the comments down below may have some answers or usefull information for you>

Can I ask how did you start off with the accounts, I mean did you trophy push all the accs by playing on them yourself or how did you do in the beggining?
(01-29-2019, 09:06 PM)Damaju123 Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 06:07 PM)TestLabbed Wrote: When you are about to start a new account or have a account below level 4:

Your 2vs2 enemy is chosen by your current level. when you are a high level like 11 you are going to get a smart enemy that can defeat the bot with ease..
So when starting a account: dont upgrade your cards, only play 1vs1. i got in to the jump between magic valley and builders arena without upgrading anything..

at this point: you can start upgrading cards that ONLY belong on the bot's deck, dont upgrade anything else, not your 1vs1 deck, nothing.
your account if going to endup being lvl 4, and thats okay, it totally is. Try to use cards that are still strong when underleveled in the deck and dont upgrade these too when you use the bot. i have 2 open deck slots with witch and skeleton army that are still level 1, the rest of my cards are very high.

I'm able to continue fighting 1vs1 because i have overleveled cards at this point. The bot is able to win 2vs2 because the enemy is just bad at the game and you have some overleveled cards. i got in to the Frozen peak arena. I got bolwer there, i recommend him for every botter. i placed him in the 1 lvl slot that i got and overleveled him too.
all my cards are around 5-2 levels higher then the enemy's cards. i got one open slot left.

this is hard, believe me: get in to jungle arena with the bot's deck. you still have 1 slot left and i think that jungle arena has some quite nice cards, so if you are there,
get you a card like bandit that is strong from itself, (without other troops)

your account should be around level 4. when you notice that you get too much XP and level if you upgrade something from the bots deck, dont upgrade it.
so upgrade some cards wisely if you use this guide.

the bot is able to win 2vs2 alot more and collect tons of cards faster than normally this way.

when having around 386 epics from each cards, 2586 rares and 9586 normal, and 36 legendary of every type you can start upgrading everything to max. i had around 1 mil gold at that moment. i managed to get alot good chests that are able to get opened at the chest slots, quest, and shop at the same time. i upgraded common & rare cards first to max to get gold. i also had alot gems, but really alot. good old days with free chest, when i had 0 gold, i just buyed a few times 100k gold using gems and start upgrading after that
the account is now really overpowerd if you are done with upgrading; you got alot gems from quests etc. , are in jungle arena, are a high level and got extreme overleveled cards at this point!

this worked for me; i whas that one guy that slayed alot players at jungle arena, hog mountain and electro valley, using full maxed cards that is now around 4.1k trophys!

(keep in mind: i donated alot trash cards that others some what wanted.. i din't upgrade bad cards like Xbow, poison, skeleton, goblins etc.)

i hope that this helps some users;
its hard to achieve. i bought a VPS server to run the bot 24/7 straight for 3+ months while i could turn off my pc..
it may sound unrealistic, when starting consider doing this with multiple accounts because its going very slow.. so you have a much much bigger result at the end!

please like if you think that this whas usefull; i hope that the guide gets pinned soon Smile

guide by TestLabbed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - 2018-04-30
Something that i Always forget to say: I used a very very weak server with a free unlimited database.
You are able to put all emulators at that unlimited database, so i have to pay only 1$ instead Big Grin

<Some of the comments down below may have some answers or usefull information for you>

Can I ask how did you start off with the accounts, I mean did you trophy push all the accs by playing on them yourself or how did you do in the beggining?

you have to play on them yourself, indeed
(05-02-2018, 05:46 PM)TestLabbed Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 12:37 AM)kpoxo6op@gmail.com Wrote: Do you use wine to run emulator and the bot? Which emulator do you use?

Wine? never heard of that..
U use Memu (like everyone should do ^^) to run the bot.
You can also make short-cuts to your desktop (when you use Windows Remote Control)
and auto. open this using a batch file.

(05-02-2018, 11:29 AM)MAG109 Wrote: okay, thanks, but how exactly does this VPS server work? for the first time I meet with something like this Tongue

I recieved alot help from the hosting...
i dont know how it exactly whas going because i did the setup a while ago,
but like i mentoined a post above, i use Windows Remote Desktop.

after that, i just make 1 emulator. just 1.
and i add like 25 emails to it to bot on. then i clone the emulator x+1 times so every email adress has its own emulator avaible.
(the +1 is a backup emulator. sometimes all running emulators randomly break for me.. so i Always make 1 extra that i dont use that i can clone over & over again)

after that, open the clash royale bot alot times till you have a bot opened for every emulator. (try to stack every working emulator to get some space at your screen)
and now, relax, sit back, come back in a week and check your progress and re-create some broken emulaters..
(i would let the bots run with a cycle of 5h offline 5h playing.. so it wont be Obvious..)

HI would you mind share your bot setting in level 1 new account? even a screen shot will be a lot help for me thank you.
i`m lvl 10  and my trophies 3100
i need a deck to 2v2 
if you can help me 
thanks
Hi TestLabbed

Maybe because of my english i didnt get some parts of your plan

I will ask some questions. If you can answer i will be so happy

1) What is the Bot Deck

2) We will 1vs1 until we reach 4th arena ?

3)what si the diffrence between 1vs1 and bot deck ?

Thanks a lot for this great guide ! Cheers
(05-06-2019, 10:08 PM)Zeplink Wrote: Hi TestLabbed

Maybe because of my english i didnt get some parts of your plan

I will ask some questions. If you can answer i will be so happy

1) What is the Bot Deck

2) We will 1vs1 until we reach 4th arena ?

3)what si the diffrence between 1vs1 and bot deck ?

Thanks a lot for this great guide ! Cheers

Heya,
Ill answer them for ya.
1) Is diffrent for every arena. I recommend with cards that aren't level dependent (cards which are always strong) but i say you'd use some kind of spammable bait when you get alot trophies.
2) originally, yes. This doesn't matter anymore for the update as trophy floors got introduced. This means that you can't loose an infinite amount of trophies. you'll stuck in your arena so having the bot playing ladder alot is also doable.
3) The bot deck was for 2v2. It had to be overleveled and have strong cards as the bot is brainless dropping the cards. winning with that deck is impossible on ladder. Having a underleveled but strong deck for ladder is recommended.

again, trophy floors made my guide pointless, having the bot playing 1v1 is safe if you aren't focusing divisions.
greetings
~TestLabbed
TestLabbed, can you help me?

I am stuck in the Barbarian bowl (arena 3) with 600 trophies and I can not climb more in 1v1s, I have tried the decks you recommend but they do not work either, any recommendation or change of priorities to move forward? I haven't upgraded any cards, I'm still lvl 1.