Keep this in mind (GUIDE)
(06-24-2018, 11:06 AM)xdznlmt Wrote: I have a vps. Should i set always normal attack or 2vs2 or attack when chest slot available ?
Should i tick upgrade card, donate, request, ... ?

never let the bot player 1vs1, it can't manage to win..
also; if youre following my guide dont enable card upgrades as it will start making xp using upgrades, (the bot players 2vs2 the best when youre lvl 4.. my opinion)
dont let it donate cards, that also gives you XP.. (it will be hard to find a clan)

the bot becomes usefull to play alot 2vs2 when you are around frozen peak - jungle arena, as these arenas are your goal..
requesting cards is also fine, it doesn't give you xp,

i let the bots play 2vs2 with when there is a chest slot avaible or the crown chest is avaible,
making them collect quests would also be essential..
Would like to know more about this.  How could it help to get more cards provided that..

1. There are limits on Crown Chest each day (1 per day)
2. Though it takes longer time, the bot can still complete the 2v2 and get all bonus coins within the 24 hours period
3. In high Arena, it gives better Chest and more cards (and gold)
4. It is really time consuming to play with 1v1 by hand to Arena 9 without much upgrade.  And this diminished the purpose of using bot.  

Could you please shed some light?
(06-29-2018, 07:31 AM)mcdull Wrote: Would like to know more about this.  How could it help to get more cards provided that..

2. Though it takes longer time, the bot can still complete the 2v2 and get all bonus coins within the 24 hours period
4. It is really time consuming to play with 1v1 by hand to Arena 9 without much upgrade.  And this diminished the purpose of using bot.  

i think that i really mis understood your question, but i'm going to post answers anyway:

1. when youre in jungle arena alot usefull cards get unlocked, so its usefull to start collecting these.. Crown chests are the bot's main goal to unlock and gain alot of these cards, besides buying them in the shop.
2. 2v2 is quite easy when youre around level 4. all of my bots Always got all the bonus coins & chest in the 24 hours period
3. higher arenas give better chests. besides that; youre able to get legendarys wich are strong without leveling, wich is awesome for this strategy/guide
4. yes, it is.. with the right skills youre able to get in 1-2 weeks to frozen peak + a few days to get in jungle.. should be possible, and if this isn't the case, buying low accounts that are for example in arena 9 would also help, as you prob make profit if they get maxed..

and yes, you would actually use the bot the wrong way, but who actually cares or stops you?
i feel like the bot is there to assist us, not to finish the game for us. (atm) 

(this is prob the best way to get a full maxed account without spending tons of money or playing for a few years)
(06-29-2018, 08:42 AM)TestLabbed Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:31 AM)mcdull Wrote: Would like to know more about this.  How could it help to get more cards provided that..

i think that i really mis understood your question, but i'm going to post answers anyway:

1. when youre in jungle arena alot usefull cards get unlocked, so its usefull to start collecting these.. Crown chests are the bot's main goal to unlock and gain alot of these cards, besides buying them in the shop.
2. 2v2 is quite easy when youre around level 4. all of my bots Always got all the bonus coins & chest in the 24 hours period
3. higher arenas give better chests. besides that; youre able to get legendarys wich are strong without leveling, wich is awesome for this strategy/guide
4. yes, it is.. with the right skills youre able to get in 1-2 weeks to frozen peak + a few days to get in jungle.. should be possible, and if this isn't the case, buying low accounts that are for example in arena 9 would also help, as you prob make profit if they get maxed..

and yes, you would actually use the bot the wrong way, but who actually cares or stops you?

(this is prob the best way to get a full maxed account without spending tons of money or playing for a few years)
Let me rephrase my question.  Whats the point to keep in low level  (less card, difficult to win), if the bot can unlock crown chest for sure in 24 hours under any circumstances.   What is the advantage of having a low level arena 9 account over a normal arena 9 account if the crown chests can be opened for sure?
(06-29-2018, 12:45 PM)mcdull Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 08:42 AM)TestLabbed Wrote:

Let me rephrase my question.  Whats the point to keep in low level  (less card, difficult to win), if the bot can unlock crown chest for sure in 24 hours under any circumstances.   What is the advantage of having a low level arena 9 account over a normal arena 9 account if the crown chests can be opened for sure?

(Notice: My guide can be used to get an account from 0 ASAP to full maxed)

Well, arena 9 is a high arena with tons of good cards and legendarys, and youre able to get there without any problems. (normally)
Besides that, the chests give quite alot cards and gold. so its a good arena for farming.

the bot's function in my guide is to collect these cards by playing 2vs2 matches and opening some chests afterwards;
but 2vs2 is quite a hard mode for a bot; 
so i noticed that matchmaking at 2vs2 works with your king tower level, not with your current arena,
so keeping your level low is Essential to make the bot win games with ease ..
you only upgrade a few cards to high levels that will boost the account between the low leveled players,
as you are every but very low, youre able to get profit as your enemys are as smart as the bot, but just have low card levels (they are pretty noob)

idk if this is still the case after the latest update, but i believe that they didn't change the 2vs2 matchmaking.

i hope that this makes it clear, (or slightly more clear)
this feels like a good day to bump this thread..
i bet that a bump wouldn't hurt any one atm
I don't see the benefit of doing this on actively botted account. Sure if you bot multiple accounts at once, there's a benefit for having lower crown gathering time for each account, but normally you'll get crown chest/maximize daily gold in 24h even with 5% win rate. This will only require far more skill to rank up on trophies and most likely slowdown how soon you get into better chests (aka higher trophies).
(08-05-2018, 05:43 PM)meldonn Wrote: I don't see the benefit of doing this on actively botted account. Sure if you bot multiple accounts at once, there's a benefit for having lower crown gathering time for each account, but normally you'll get crown chest/maximize daily gold in 24h even with 5% win rate. This will only require far more skill to rank up on trophies and most likely slowdown how soon you get into better chests (aka higher trophies).

playing a round of clash royale of memu is extremely heavy for my pc. (it takes as much fps away as first play shooting games for some reason).
having a limited amount of resources on a VPS will force you to have less accounts fighting at once. if accounts dont have to fight that much because they win 2vs2 and have their chest slots filled it would just stay looking at the menu, (normally) wich costs less power. Less power means that there is more power avaible for other accounts that need to fight. sure, they sometimes crash because too many were fighting at once, but i believe that its worth to safe time when botting tons of accounts at once.

(its more clear, usefull, you can check everything, i just like that way more then having them playing fights 24/7. playing 24/7 cant be save tho, altough supercel didn't flag any botter yet so far as i know)

you can Always level the bot higher if you would like to, remember that this is just a guide.
(04-29-2018, 12:55 PM)TestLabbed Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 10:51 PM)kpoxo6op@gmail.com Wrote: holy cow... are you farming accounts for sale? Autorestart and monitoring is possible when Igor adds command line startup options

for clanwars, you mostly face level 8 players so its usefull if i can fight with around 30 maxed accounts back..
but yeah, i might sell them tho.

and i actually dont need monitoring and autorestart.. just let them run 24/7 at a vps

(04-29-2018, 07:50 AM)vivacarvajalito Wrote: Hello good friend. What deck and priorities you have for bot? thanks

Hi friend  Tongue

i try to give all my accounts bowler logbait ASAP. (without any spells except for log and rocket then,)
its a deck that is still good when underleveled for 2vs2. it may not work every time but it counters sometimes very well.

When the bot unlocked all the cards i use:
Goblingang/goblins, goblin barrel, bowler, prinses,
rocket, ice spirit, log, speargoblins

i put the highest priority at goblins/goblingang, barrel, and rocket.

the bot is good at spamming so i normally choose a cycle deck with high-health characters like hogrider/battleram,
but this one also worked quite nice and sometimes 3 crowns the opponement quite fast.

also

at the really beginning (around arena 1 to 3)
just to win some 1vs1's i use something that comes close to:

Bomber, mini PEKKA, prince, muskee,
valkyrie, goblins, goblin barrel, speargoblins.        
(without upgrading any of these cards eh..)

for 2vs2/1vs1 at arena 3 to 6 i used:
goblins, goblin barrel, witch, skarmy,
rocket, minions, tombstone, speargoblins.    
(most players dont use spells there somehow,
so u can keep minions, tombstone, witch and skarmy at lvl 1 and continue
collecting cards from the deck above, the bowler logbait deck.)

whats the bowler logbait deck? (the cards)
and what can I use to replace rocket in low arenas?