Keep this in mind (GUIDE)
(05-02-2018, 12:37 AM)kpoxo6op@gmail.com Wrote: Do you use wine to run emulator and the bot? Which emulator do you use?

Wine? never heard of that..
U use Memu (like everyone should do ^^) to run the bot.
You can also make short-cuts to your desktop (when you use Windows Remote Control)
and auto. open this using a batch file.

(05-02-2018, 11:29 AM)MAG109 Wrote: okay, thanks, but how exactly does this VPS server work? for the first time I meet with something like this Tongue

I recieved alot help from the hosting...
i dont know how it exactly whas going because i did the setup a while ago,
but like i mentoined a post above, i use Windows Remote Desktop.

after that, i just make 1 emulator. just 1.
and i add like 25 emails to it to bot on. then i clone the emulator x+1 times so every email adress has its own emulator avaible.
(the +1 is a backup emulator. sometimes all running emulators randomly break for me.. so i Always make 1 extra that i dont use that i can clone over & over again)

after that, open the clash royale bot alot times till you have a bot opened for every emulator. (try to stack every working emulator to get some space at your screen)
and now, relax, sit back, come back in a week and check your progress and re-create some broken emulaters..
(i would let the bots run with a cycle of 5h offline 5h playing.. so it wont be Obvious..)
Wow, you are really familiar with these matters Smile But I am sure that my parents would not let me do this Sad Well, good luck in further development of your accounts! By the way, can you tell me what clan are your bots? I want join the clan like 24/7 Smile (if you can, please write on PM)
Can you point me on a Windows machine at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] that you had ordered? to me it it looks like your L size machine is linux only. THanks
(05-03-2018, 05:09 AM)kpoxo6op@gmail.com Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] that you had ordered? to me it it looks like your L size machine is linux only. THanks

i contacted the hosting and they made it work with windows remove control..  Confused

(05-02-2018, 08:10 PM)MAG109 Wrote: Wow, you are really familiar with these matters Smile But I am sure that my parents would not let me do this Sad Well, good luck in further development of your accounts! By the way, can you tell me what clan are your bots? I want join the clan like 24/7 Smile (if you can, please write on PM)

Asking can Always work? Big Grin
and if you cant spend that much money, you can Always buy a cheap server for 2-3 dollars that has a unlimited database (no matter what they are made for)
the hosting will stop you at some point, but you can put all emulators on that database somehow, i forgot how i did that.. (as many as you want, cuz its unlimited).

i wont share clans, i just look for the best possible clans to put my bots in Wink
can u share the deck do used in the start and thanks for the guide
(05-04-2018, 09:36 PM)afgp87 Wrote: can u share the deck do used in the start and thanks for the guide

(this is just a copy of the message, someone else also asked at the first page)

i try to give all my accounts bowler logbait ASAP. (without any spells except for log and rocket then,)
its a deck that is still good when underleveled for 2vs2. it may not work every time but it counters sometimes very well.

When the bot unlocked all the cards i use:
Goblingang/goblins, goblin barrel, bowler, prinses,
rocket, ice spirit, log, speargoblins

i put the highest priority at goblins/goblingang, barrel, and rocket.

the bot is good at spamming so i normally choose a cycle deck with high-health characters like hogrider/battleram,
but this one also worked quite nice and sometimes 3 crowns the opponement quite fast.

also

at the really beginning (around arena 1 to 3)
just to win some 1vs1's i use something that comes close to:

Bomber, mini PEKKA, prince, muskee,
valkyrie, goblins, goblin barrel, speargoblins.        
(without upgrading any of these cards eh..)

for 2vs2/1vs1 at arena 3 to 6 i used:
goblins, goblin barrel, witch, skarmy,
rocket, minions, tombstone, speargoblins.    
(most players dont use spells there somehow,
so u can keep minions, tombstone, witch and skarmy at lvl 1 and continue
collecting cards from the deck above, the bowler logbait deck.)
The acc can be level 4 or have to be level 3?
(05-09-2018, 02:01 AM)afgp87 Wrote: The acc can be level 4 or have to be level 3?

Like mentoined, you are matched (in 2vs2) with ppl that have the same level as you.
it can be 4,3,2 or 1. but 3 worked the best for me,

4 isnt impossible, it would just take a little longer Smile
you paid 1$ for the VPS? how? it shows like 15.99 EUR / month?
(05-10-2018, 12:21 PM)mcdull Wrote: you paid 1$ for the VPS? how? it shows like 15.99 EUR / month?

i dint pay 1$ for a VPS, i payed 1$ for a random game server with a unlimited RAM database and i found a guide how to put the emulators on that.
but i lost the guide, so anyone that knows a way to get that done, please notify me.