Clash Royale Bot 1.4.4 - Released!
Hello guys!

If you do not follow the beta version, this version took a while to be released since I changed the emulator resolution, so I had to test every system in the bot and make sure it was working, so, thank you all who helped reporting bugs in the beta versions!

Since the Clan War is really new and we don't know how exactly it works, I will be implementing the Clan War features in the future if they are useful.

If you're using the bot and you didn't activated your account, you won't be able to login, from now you must confirm your e-mail to use the bot.

Changelog 1.4.4:

- Added support to the new Clash Royale April's 2018 big update.
 - Added support to the new card "Barbarian Barrel".
 - Now the bot will check for donations faster avoiding you to miss some donations.
 - Fixed the bot schedule not working in some cases.
 - Fixed the bot not respecting the daily limit rule in case both attack modes were selected.
 - Increased the "Wait on device connection" value from 3 digits to 4.
 - Changed the emulator resolution to 460x680 DPI 160 to avoid problems with small resolutions laptops. If the bot fails to resize the emulator for you, do it manually!

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • badghost, batossai, caligola, elbottador, Golden9999, Hukit, kpoxo6op@gmail.com, mprost, taurus159, Yuzumi
Thanks Boss!! lets testing...
Am I doing something wrong? When I click the download "Version 1.4.4 Link" it downloads a zip file named "CRBot144.rar". Everything seems right so far. But after extracting the files and launching the bot, the bot says "v1.4.3.0" on the "General" tab and then a pop-up tells me to update the bot.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DooglyDoo for this post:
  • Igor Maozao, Surubinha
Me too, i have the same problem.
(04-25-2018, 07:42 PM)DooglyDoo Wrote: Am I doing something wrong? When I click the download "Version 1.4.4 Link" it downloads a zip file named "CRBot144.rar". Everything seems right so far. But after extracting the files and launching the bot, the bot says "v1.4.3.0" on the "General" tab and then a pop-up tells me to update the bot.

My bad, just redownload the bot again and it should be fixed now, thanks!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • DooglyDoo, Surubinha
works fine now .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Surubinha for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
It works well, thank you, this is awesome!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to caligola for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
keep getting the message trying to leave the game ....using memu last version and 4.4 and last CRBot1.4.4
thanks for great work and fast update, you are the best keep it up Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zora10 for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to avatarium for this post:
  • Igor Maozao