Clash Royale Bot 1.4.3 - Released!
which emulator do you recommend for clash royale bot?
thanks for the answers
(04-02-2018, 01:06 PM)lorenzopoggi32 Wrote: which emulator do you recommend for clash royale bot?
thanks for the answers

MEmu 3 or 4, or Nox 6+ Smile
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
ok i use memu 3.6.7.0 and the game language in clash royale is english but the problem is not solved when I click Detect Deck there is an error message: Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds; after clash Royale ask me if I want to close the game.
please help me
thanks a lot
Whenever i try and use the bot, it will say to put clash royale in english,even tho its already in english. Nothing in the bug section is working and i really need help. Respond as soon as possible,

ThatKFCguy
Hello,

Like the previous version, in Nox avec selected NoxPlayer in emulators list I get an error : could not find Now install folder, if you keep seen this message, report in forum.

Previously, I have change the nox VM folder from Nox Gui (because in the default location clash royal nevers start). It's now in "My Documents". I think the bot check on default folder "program files".

Think about put your code on gitHub, I think many guy just wait to help you ... like me Big Grin

th, br
compruebe los pls ... alguna vez ... ¿por qué?

[Image: 92uaTkP.png]

Ballon kick enemi tower.. i think is the card balloon
(04-05-2018, 09:53 PM)My_siki Wrote: Previously, I have change the nox VM folder from Nox Gui (because in the default location clash royal nevers start). It's now in "My Documents". I think the bot check on default folder "program files".

Yes, you must keep it in the Program Files, or it won't find the emulator, the emulator installation folder probably has nothing related to the APP not running inside the emulator.
"Your emulator resolution is wrong, we gonna try to fix it for you and restart the emulator"

How do I solve this? PLS
Thank you ypur are the best