Clash Royale Bot 1.4.3 - Released!
(03-29-2018, 04:12 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 12:38 PM)holgervolmer Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 08:03 AM)rambo2590 Wrote: slow mod not work
[10:44] CRITICAL ERROR: The bot could not create/access the files it need to work. Check if you have access to the folder ""
[10:44] Bot internal error! Reason: Parameter is not valid.
fast mod working thank you.

same for me... but fast mode always tries to end clash royale.

All started as admin.

You must install both emulator and the bot in the main partition of your computer (C:\) and make sure both have admin rights while running.

I have installed Memu on c: and also the bot on c: both run as admin and still the same problem.
I downloaded memu but the bot keeps saying the emulators resolution is wrong no matter what I change it to!!! Any Help?

(03-29-2018, 05:53 PM)afgp87 Wrote: i have a problem resolution on the memu emulator how i can fix it

I have the same problem
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gstekkers for this post:
  • kistog
Hi Igor Maozao,

There's a few bugs that exist with this bot in the basic functions that still have not been fixed for months. I messaged you privately but either you don't read PM's or haven't gotten around to fixing them. The PM is much more detailed but I'll summarize the list of bugs/issues in this post.

1) Bot does not donate the 'Executioner' card at all. A while back Supercell changed the Executioner card image and I believe you may have not updated it yet. It definitely 100% does not donate executioner. My clan has 5+ people always requesting it and I never see it donate Executioner in the logs. A few times I've caught it NOT donating the executioner card in realtime. You claim to have fixed this in 5 versions ago but the bug still exists.

2) The bot poorly fights you for control and has a hard time determining when another user has connected. Somestime It'll take control back away from me 5-10 times before it gives up and notices the "another device is accessing this account". You need more detection for this screen and weaving it into more functions in more places in your code. I've outlined a proposed solution in the PM. This is probably the most annoying broken feature in your bot. It drives me up the wall!

3) This one's more of a feature request: I'd like the bot to run 2 profiles based on day/time. One for donating all cards anytime and one for only donating epics on Late Saturday-Sunday. Currently I have to manually switch the bot each weekend.

I'm a programmer and program in Java/C#/VB.NET/C/C++ and a whole host of other languages for years. I'd be more than willing to help fix and improve your bot so that It can improve my experience with botting the shit out of $upercells greedy system.

let me know and I'd be more than willing to fix this features and add the multiple profile feature.
(03-30-2018, 02:18 PM)Gstekkers Wrote: I downloaded memu but the bot keeps saying the emulators resolution is wrong no matter what I change it to!!! Any Help?

(03-29-2018, 05:53 PM)afgp87 Wrote: i have a problem resolution on the memu emulator how i can fix it

I have the same problem

I also get the resolution error no matter what resolution I set it to.
Vlw Igor!!!
MEMU - problems on this version!  not donating  cards!

[Image: 10tdQEnQU.png]
(03-30-2018, 07:40 PM)ultimatevip Wrote: MEMU - problems on this version!  not donating  cards!

[Image: 10tdQEnQU.png]

Try to restart memu and the bot, see if it helps you.
Hello
I have installed the latest version of this software, but I have some problems, for example when I click Detect Deck there is an error message:  Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds; after clash Royale ask me if I want to close the game.
I use Windows 10 at home with the MEmu emulator. If I click on the screenshot in the clash royale bot the image is black.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Sincerely Lorenzopoggi32[/color]
its not working with memu 5.x.x
(04-01-2018, 04:19 PM)zurkess Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]