[GUIDE] How to minimize bot in windows 10
the only thing you have to do is create a new desktop, put the emulator and the bot on that desktop, images

[Image: Ht7v9EG.png]

click on the new desktop and then drag the emulator and bot windows
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jetmarket for this post:
  • Jimmyzinhu, phanues
nice trick thank you!
you r a genious xD
thx bro
great trick indeed
That's a great trick i hadn't thought of myself - here i was contemplating setting the bot up on a VM so i could run it while still using my pc - this is a lot easier.
Does this still works somehow? Because MEMU 5.3+ has to be always active...
Downgrade Memu to v5.2.x from memu website... the google drive link still has earlier versions. You won’t regret it. It has allowed me to run multi memu with 2 accounts simultaneously.
(07-22-2018, 10:26 PM)JimmyB Wrote: Downgrade Memu to v5.2.x from memu website... the google drive link still has earlier versions. You won’t regret it. It has allowed me to run multi memu with 2 accounts simultaneously.

Sadly all older Memu versions stop at 59% when starting up...

Any idea why?
(07-25-2018, 10:38 AM)Deutsche-Mafia Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:26 PM)JimmyB Wrote: Downgrade Memu to v5.2.x from memu website... the google drive link still has earlier versions. You won’t regret it. It has allowed me to run multi memu with 2 accounts simultaneously.

Any idea why?

Have you checked you have enough storage space where the android drive is stored? I had this issue because of this reason.
(07-25-2018, 11:39 AM)JimmyB Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 10:38 AM)Deutsche-Mafia Wrote:

Any idea why?

Have you checked you have enough storage space where the android drive is stored? I had this issue because of this reason.

Yes I did, the newest version of Memu loads 100%, any older version only to 59%...
(07-25-2018, 11:52 AM)Deutsche-Mafia Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]