Clash Royale Bot 1.4.2 - Released!
Hello guys!

If you didn't notice I'm ignoring some "bug" reports when they were already explained or if they are in the "Bugs FAQ" (link in my signature), so make sure to read a little bit the forum first before post some bug, mainly the first page from the "Bugs" forum section.

If you are using the Windows 10 Pro that does NOT work with the faster background mode, try to take a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and give us your feedback!

Changelog 1.4.2:

- Added support to the new legendary card "Magic Archer".
 - Improved "Nox" emulator files and folders detection, to avoid errors while selecting it.
 - Fixed the "MEmu 5" not been recognized by some computers, still having errors for some people (including me) where the bot won't find the emulator selected (still trying to find a solution with MEmu support team).
 - Added on "Misc" tab a new option "Elixir amount to start the battle", so you can set the elixir value you want the bot to wait before start drop cards.
 - Now the attack logic will drop the card in a different location if it detect the enemy is attacking in X side of the arena.
 - Now the Attack configuration works separately, checking both configs 1v1 and 2v2. This way you're now able to attack using both methods using a specific configuration to each one, like this:
  • 1v1 Config: Attack Always, if daily limit NOT reached, 2v2 Config: Attack if 1 chest slot available.
  1. With the config above, the bot will check if the daily limit was reached to be able to attack on 1v1, and it will check if you have 1 chest slot to attack on 2v2, if some of them are true, the bot will attack on 1v1 or 2v2 based in the results.
  2. What if both conditions are "true"? You now have a new option "Prioritize "Normal Attack" over "2v2 Attack"", which means, 2v2 Attack will be the main attack option, but, you can overwrite this priority, to attack on 1v1 in case both attack configurations are "true".
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • caligola, Daoudd, gbo73, Hukit, Katrin., MollHD, mprost, panthibo, rodrigofelixxx, SongHyeKyo, Tyrader
If your MEmu 5 still not working in this version, make sure to follow these steps and post the result in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] thread please.

1- Open Memu.exe (not necessarily the one you play Clash Royale).
2- Press "Win" button and search for "cmd", it will showup the "Command Prompt", right click on it and run with Admin Rights.
3- Navigate to your Memu folder installation using the "cd" command, usually installed on "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmuHyperv" (cd C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmuHyperv)
4- Type this command if the emulator is already loaded: "MEmuManage guestproperty enumerate MEmu", without the quotes.

As mentione, you must open the "Memu.exe", not the emulator you're using to play Clash Royale on Multi-Memu. (Of course if your Memu.exe is opening the emulator you're using to use the bot it's ok). If you open the emulator using the Memu.exe the results above won't help.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • caligola, Hukit
The bot always trying to exit my game... Any solutions for it?

//

The bot is only pressing weird things...
i appreciate your work on the bot but every new version is for fixing bug or add cards

all what i can take from the bot is opining my daily chests. and at 4000 trophy attack is useless

just in 2v2 there is no hope Sad

imagine if you add one side deploy attack to 2v2 to collect crowns for crown chest and clan chest
this is will be really useful

we need new system in the bot to create attacks

and i think you need help with donation or something because you offer free great bot and donation will help you make it better
(03-15-2018, 12:01 AM)Thawadi Wrote: i appreciate your work on the bot but every new version is for fixing bug or add cards

all what i can take from the bot is opining my daily chests. and at 4000 trophy attack is useless  

imagine if you add on side deploy attack to 2v2 to collect crowns for crown chest and clan chest

and i think you need help with donation or something because you offer free great bot and donation will help you make it better

i get over 200 crowns on both accounts with the bot.  so not sure what your doing wrong.
(03-14-2018, 10:56 PM)DarkGamer1553 Wrote: The bot always trying to exit my game... Any solutions for it?

//

The bot is only pressing weird things...

Dark, disable the "true bkground mode"

Options > Memu Config > Activate Bkground mode (slow)

BR
(03-15-2018, 02:34 AM)Hukit Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 12:01 AM)Thawadi Wrote: i appreciate your work on the bot but every new version is for fixing bug or add cards

imagine if you add on side deploy attack to 2v2 to collect crowns for crown chest and clan chest

i get over 200 crowns on both accounts with the bot.  so not sure what your doing wrong.

maybe your in level 1 or something or you lose 1000 crowns and get 200 Confused
because after 4000 trophy it hard to collect crowns with the bot even in 2v2
one side deploy attack well help
(03-14-2018, 10:48 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:  - Now the attack logic will drop the card in a different location if it detect the enemy is attacking in X side of the arena.

Hey Igor, 

Thank you very much for this great version  Big Grin

Actually, the above change is not good for my attack logic, I am using huts-spam deck (where I am dropping barbarian hut, goblin hut, furnace....)
and this randomness is causing the bot to drop a hut close to the bridge, so the enemy could easily destroy the hut from his side of the arena.

Could this option be configurable? 

Thanks again  Big Grin

(03-15-2018, 05:18 AM)Thawadi Wrote:

I have 4100 trophies and getting 13% wins rate, I got 300 crowns using the bot to the clan chest.
I am using a huts spam deck for 2v2 with barbarian hut, furnace, goblin hut, hog rider and miner. Highest priorities have the huts.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to caligola for this post:
  • Thawadi
(03-15-2018, 05:18 AM)Thawadi Wrote:

Sorry not level 1, one account is bot only that has pushed to 2k (running for about 3 weeks), the other is my main that is 4k.  The bot only account does only 1v1 and the other does 2v2.  You dont need to win matches to get crowns.  Turn on "Attack on 2v2 Mode" and let it for the weekend.  you'll have more than 200 crowns.  Someone leaves from the other team 25% of the time.  Those matches are three crown wins.  usually you get one tower down every game.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hukit for this post:
  • Thawadi
Actually I always get like 600+ crowns in my account that is around 2400 thropies and 300+ in my account with 4200+ thropies, but yes indeed, the bot is nto made to push thropy to really high arenas, remember, it's not playing against another robot, but things will be better soon I hope ;D