Cards Priority - How it works
Hello guys!

Some people are confused about the cards priority on "Attack Module", so here is a basic tutorial about it.

The current Attack Logic is based on your deck elixir average, so after the bot detect your cards it will take the average cost to wait that value in the battle to drop the cards.

So let's say this is your current deck and all cards priority are the default 0:
[Image: pic1.png]

The deck average is 3~4, so the bot will wait you get this amount of elixir before drop troops.

Knowing that, when you have the average elixir the bot will get all cards that you can drop with that elixir amount and it will drop from the biggest elixir cost to the lowest.

[Image: pic2.png]

So in this case (image above) the bot will drop the cards in this order:
1- Giant
2- Minion or Archers
3- Spear Goblins

So let's say you change "Spear Goblins" priority to "10", "Archers" to "9" and "Giant" to "8", the bot will drop the cards in this order:
1- Spear Goblins
2- Archers
3- Giant
4- Minions (remember they still have priority 0)

So this way you can create some combos, for example "Hog Raider + Goblins" setting their priority to 10, etc, etc, just use your mind Big Grin

This is a simple tutorial just to help you guys that still confused about this system. Remember that it still under development and changes are comming to improve it.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thank you been looking for this so I can work on getting a better card to drop ratio if possible.
Was looking for this dude, thanks
good¡¡¡
still dont understand the priorities of this deck.
can you say the best priority for your suggested deck
Why is there option to change attack logic but i cannot select them? Drop down and everything but grey.

AttackLogicForm RoyaleBot
btnRefreshAttLogicList_Click

Everything is coded just missing your resources?

Option for different placement are even there.

RightEnemyTower LeftBehindKing LeftBehindTower LeftFrontTower

Hook me up with the ability at least to drop where i choose. Just input my X,Y
Thanks for your Guide, it helped a lot
Is there any option to wait until nearly full eliuxir after defensing to improve mass attack type decks?
(08-24-2016, 01:39 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Hello guys!

Some people are confused about the cards priority on "Attack Module", so here is a basic tutorial about it.

The current Attack Logic is based on your deck elixir average, so after the bot detect your cards it will take the average cost to wait that value in the battle to drop the cards.

So let's say this is your current deck and all cards priority are the default 0:
[Image: pic1.png]

The deck average is 3~4, so the bot will wait you get this amount of elixir before drop troops.

Knowing that, when you have the average elixir the bot will get all cards that you can drop with that elixir amount and it will drop from the biggest elixir cost to the lowest.

[Image: pic2.png]

So in this case (image above) the bot will drop the cards in this order:
1- Giant
2- Minion or Archers
3- Spear Goblins

So let's say you change "Spear Goblins" priority to "10", "Archers" to "9" and "Giant" to "8", the bot will drop the cards in this order:
1- Spear Goblins
2- Archers
3- Giant
4- Minions (remember they still have priority 0)

So this way you can create some combos, for example "Hog Raider + Goblins" setting their priority to 10, etc, etc, just use your mind Big Grin

This is a simple tutorial just to help you guys that still confused about this system. Remember that it still under development and changes are comming to improve it.

Thank you for this info...very helpful to a brand new user like me  Smile