Clash Royale Bot 1.4.1 - Released!
(01-14-2018, 09:16 PM)cranktheman Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Great release, thank you very much Igor!
Big Grin
Hello guys
Can someone help me how to use settings and attack please ?
hello, the bot doesnt attack anymore. it still Switch from window to window...
(01-16-2018, 09:59 PM)WTFun Wrote: hello, the bot doesnt attack anymore. it still Switch from window to window...

Double check your attack settings, it works fine for me.
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
All it does in memu now is give me the DO you want to exit Clash Royale pop up, and then switched back to main window of CR.

In the bot itself it gives this error: [00:24] Bot enabled!
[00:25] Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds
(01-16-2018, 11:26 PM)Themack Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you're not on Win 10, you need to have Aero Mode enabled & your monitor DPI should be set to 100%.
Hello all,

What is the best emulator to be using currently? Also, the latest version or....? thanks in advance
(01-17-2018, 07:57 PM)Gogeta Wrote: Hello all,

What is the best emulator to be using currently?  Also, the latest version or....?  thanks in advance

MEmu 3.6.9
I am on latest memu and latest bot 1.4.1.0. The wait on device connection seems broken i have it at 520 seconds; so i can attack on the events without interruptions or buy things on the store. On this version it only last around 01-10 second.Then if i try to reconnect it just keeps trying to reconnect on computer.