Clash Royale Bot 1.4.1 - Released!
Hello guys!

If you are using the Windows 10 Pro that does NOT work with the faster background mode, try to take a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and give us your feedback!

Keep in mind that Nox won't work on computers that has small resolutions (ie: 1366x768) for now.

Changelog 1.4.1:

- Added support to "Nox" emulator.
 - Added a new option "Save Chest Reward Image", the bot will save an image of the cards you got opening a chest.
 - Added support to the new legendary card "Royal Ghost".
 - Fixed the "Screenshot" button not saving the image.
 - Fixed the bot not requesting the card "Flying Machine".
 - Fixed the bot not closing the "Arena Upgrade" window in some arenas.
 - Increased the time the bot wait to the battle begin to avoid some bugs while waiting too long for a battle.
 - Improved the way the bot interact with opened dialogs/windows to avoid it make unecessary checks.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 24 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • batossai, caligola, cfase, Esteboubonu, ewinz87, gbo73, GetTheseBots, Golden9999, icemansthunder, JYGJYG, Katrin., kk123, koepoot, legitpro, Odomar, rodrigops, saifali110, sheston, SongHyeKyo, Thawadi, trivjednom, ultimatum, Unique, wesker
The bot is just randomly clicking stuff for me. One time it just clicked a gold chest and looked at it indefinitely, two other times it just entered the leagues page and stayed on it, and twice it clicked the battle button despite having all attack options disabled.

I am using Win10 and MEmu, would appreciate any and all help, thanks!
Thx for the the update igor Smile , this just nice.
join my clan:   [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks for the new version!

In next version can you increase Wait on Device Connection, 999 seconds isn't enough for me and I get disconnected all the time when I try to play some games myself.
With Nox the bot is just doing this over and over...tried fast and slow background mode still the same result.: exit clash royale yes or no screen...over and over. doesnt get to the part where he recognizes the language.
(01-14-2018, 01:04 PM)cranktheman Wrote: With Nox the bot is just doing this over and over...tried fast and slow background mode still the same result.: exit clash royale yes or no screen...over and over. doesnt get to the part where he recognizes the language.

Did you try taking a screenshot???? See if your screenshot show the main screen(clash royale) if not then that's why it's doing that
join my clan:   [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(01-14-2018, 01:15 PM)tobylau010525 Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 01:04 PM)cranktheman Wrote: With Nox the bot is just doing this over and over...tried fast and slow background mode still the same result.: exit clash royale yes or no screen...over and over. doesnt get to the part where he recognizes the language.

Did you try taking a screenshot???? See if your screenshot show the main screen(clash royale) if not then that's why it's doing that
Thanks for the answer first of all :Smileo you mean to take a screen of the main screen while the bot is running? Usually when i run Nox it is on the main screen. Sorry maybe i missunderstand what u wrote Tongue

(01-14-2018, 03:53 PM)cranktheman Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 01:15 PM)tobylau010525 Wrote:

Thanks for the answer first of all :Smileo you mean to take a screen of the main screen while the bot is running? Usually when i run Nox it is on the main screen. Sorry maybe i missunderstand what u wrote Tongue

I made a screenshot with the bot it shows a blank (white) screen. Why is that?

I reinstalled Nox still have the same issue the screenshot shows me the nox screen at 99% but in reality it is the CR screen on the screen...anyone having the same issue?
It's working fine and is taking screenshots
(01-14-2018, 05:04 PM)batossai Wrote: It's working fine and is taking screenshots

With nox? What nox u use?

I tried uninstalling nox installed bot and nox again...nothing when i take screenshot with the bot it show the loading of nox emulator at 99% and tried it with several nox versions too....
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)cranktheman Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 05:04 PM)batossai Wrote: It's working fine and is taking screenshots

With nox? What nox u use?

I tried uninstalling nox installed bot and nox again...nothing when i take screenshot with the bot it show the loading of nox emulator at 99% and tried it with several nox versions too....

I tried on another pc works just fine..I only have problem on one of the pc...so strange.