Poll: What emulator you want to see CRB running?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bluestacks 2
23.31%
31 23.31%
MEmu
48.12%
64 48.12%
NoxApp
23.31%
31 23.31%
Droid4X
3.01%
4 3.01%
Others
2.26%
3 2.26%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] What Emulator you want CRB to run?
(09-02-2016, 12:24 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: I got the bot working for MEmu, I'm stuck with multiple emulators, I'm trying to get some help in some android forums, if I don't get it working for multiple emulators I will release a version to at least allow people to open 1 Memu and run the bot until I find a solution for that.

please check ur pm... i post something a guides...
i use nox, is the best for low / mid pc users.

memu here sucks, and, i can't play on the bluestacks ( gettin some problem with resolution, not solved at foruns yet, and, bluestacks is like a 1990 software D: dat shit.
Just to keep you updated, the compatibility with other emulators are going great, I'm still adjusting some things and making some tests to make sure it's working good before the release.

Keep voting Big Grin
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(09-08-2016, 03:11 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Just to keep you updated, the compatibility with other emulators are going great, I'm still adjusting some things and making some tests to make sure it's working good before the release.

Keep voting Big Grin

let me be ur Beta Tester Team pls... Big Grin
(09-08-2016, 09:23 AM)SirRon Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 03:11 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Just to keep you updated, the compatibility with other emulators are going great, I'm still adjusting some things and making some tests to make sure it's working good before the release.

Keep voting Big Grin

Sure, what emulator are you using/will use? I will need some people to test it soon Big Grin
I want be beta tester!
(09-09-2016, 01:04 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 09:23 AM)SirRon Wrote:

Keep voting Big Grin

Sure, what emulator are you using/will use? I will need some people to test it soon Big Grin

i using BS1 for CR bot cos i  still using Memu for other to bot... PM me for a link... Big Grin
If you want to be a beta tester, just post here saying which emulator of the ones in the list you can test for me Big Grin
(09-13-2016, 11:54 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: If you want to be a beta tester, just post here saying which emulator of the ones in the list you can test for me Big Grin
MEmu pls... i the 1 say i wan be beta tester...  Heart
me!me! i can test memu for u
have a bluestack and 3 other memu running together now.
will it work with multiple memu active ?