Poll: What emulator you want to see CRB running?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bluestacks 2
23.31%
31 23.31%
MEmu
48.12%
64 48.12%
NoxApp
23.31%
31 23.31%
Droid4X
3.01%
4 3.01%
Others
2.26%
3 2.26%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] What Emulator you want CRB to run?
Question 
Hellow guys, as you know I'm working to add Clash Royale Bot compatibility on other emulators since nowadays it just work on Bluestacks 0.9 and 0.10

So, to help me focus on the most used emulators I'm asking for your votes.

In case you use other emulator that is not in the list, please, check the "Others" and post here the name of the emulator so I can take a look.

Thank you for your help!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I guess im the only one voting! hehe
100% uses MEmu! hahaha
100% uses MEmu!!!! But u need to add a memu_1 on bot cos im still botting coc Tongue
(08-21-2016, 06:54 AM)SirRon Wrote: 100% uses MEmu!!!! But u need to add a memu_1 on bot cos im still botting coc Tongue

Hahaha, yes, for sure I will Big Grin
Bluestacks 0.9 works fine
Igor Maozao : how long new release is out for Memu ? but can u add 1 feature ? when Device is login... set for 20 min before a bot start...
I got the bot working for MEmu, I'm stuck with multiple emulators, I'm trying to get some help in some android forums, if I don't get it working for multiple emulators I will release a version to at least allow people to open 1 Memu and run the bot until I find a solution for that.
@Igor Maozao It's fine, i think the community prefer constant updates instead a big release. I will wait for Memuuu and of course DONATION BUTTOM haha
(09-02-2016, 01:48 AM)spar1900 Wrote: @Igor Maozao It's fine, i think the community prefer constant updates instead a big release. I will wait for Memuuu and of course DONATION BUTTOM haha

Ye, I use to make small updates with new functions, but I feel bad to release a new version without another emulator compatibility, since I've been promissing this for weeks xD

But I guess I found a solution for multiple bot's, gonna try to work on it in the next days and I hope to get it working good to release on next week Smile
Nice Igor, i hope new release soon. Really this is the best Bot on the darkside.

I know all users apreciated your work. Lets grow up!

P.D: MEmu is the best emulator atm for bots, best compatibity and using right now wth Pokemon go bot.