How to get "True Background Mode (Fast)" working on Windows 10
Perfectly working on Windows 10 Pro 1709 after this!
Thank a lot!
does this reduce lagg?
(01-10-2018, 12:42 PM)TestLabbed Wrote: does this reduce lagg?

No, if you read the OP you'll see it fixes the bot constantly trying to exit the game on Windows 10.
Lag you may be able to fix in the emulator settings, assuming it's set to low performance, try turning it up to medium or high if your PC has the hardware for that.
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
My bot is unable to find the emulator
I am new to this can you please help me?
Fast is still not working for me on memu or nox. I tried on both. I am running the latest versions of both those emulators and the bot and Win 10 Pro Ver. 1709
With "True Background Mode (Fast)" enabled, the bot usually just gets stuck clicking the screen over and over in the same spot. Slow mode works fine, though. What am I missing out on?
I made sure the, "Disable fullscreen optimizations" & "Override high DPI scaling behavior" settings were enabled in the properties.
I have the transparency setting on. My monitor is at 100% DPI. I did restart my computer.
I never had Hyper-V turned on in the first place, and the DWORD that I needed to edit the value of in regedit didn't exist, so I followed the instructions that were provided and made it, and set the value. Restarted.
Still just clicking. 
What more can I do?
(01-16-2018, 07:49 AM)cwilkies Wrote: Fast is still not working for me on memu or nox. I tried on both. I am running the latest versions of both those emulators and the bot and Win 10 Pro Ver. 1709
With "True Background Mode (Fast)" enabled, the bot usually just gets stuck clicking the screen over and over in the same spot. Slow mode works fine, though. What am I missing out on?
I made sure the, "Disable fullscreen optimizations" & "Override high DPI scaling behavior" settings were enabled in the properties.
I have the transparency setting on. My monitor is at 100% DPI. I did restart my computer.
I never had Hyper-V turned on in the first place, and the DWORD that I needed to edit the value of in regedit didn't exist, so I followed the instructions that were provided and made it, and set the value. Restarted.
Still just clicking. 
What more can I do?

What do you mean it's "just clicking"?
This solves the issue where the bot doesn't get a proper screenshot and tries to exit the game over and over.
Perhaps your issue is different, can you take a screenshot with the button in the bot GUI & then tell us what it shows?

If the screenshot shows the emulator loading screen at 99%, (Which is what caused the issue for me)
the only difference between our situations, that I can think of, 
would be that I used one of the tools posted in the OP to enable Aero Mode after adding the DWORD when I was troubleshooting this in the beginning.
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(01-16-2018, 06:50 PM)Curtiola Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
My screenshot does not show the bot at 99%, it shows it on the current face of the app.
I will try using that program to help me regedit.
EDIT: I tried both programs you provided to enable aero, and after using them, the bot still doesn't respond properly
This thread was just to solve the issue of the bot getting a bad screenshot on True Background Mode,
I have no idea what could be causing your issue, perhaps Igor will be able to help more if he sees this gif.
I suggest making a new thread in the Bug Reports forum & linking this gif in your post.
Hey man i tried everything in your theard but i still have this problem which the CR ask me if i want to exit, can u please help me with teamviewer or something?
(02-26-2018, 06:52 PM)tentzeron Wrote: Hey man i tried everything in your theard but i still have this problem which the CR ask me if i want to exit, can u please help me with teamviewer or something?

Did you try enabling Aero mode in the registry and/or with one of the tools at the bottom of the OP?
I'm not sure if enabling transparency effects in the settings menu alone actually works but I thought it might so I added it to the guide and appended it with a note in italics just in case.
If doing all of that didn't work, I wouldn't have any idea how to help, sorry.