Clash Royale Bot 1.4.0 - Released!
(12-29-2017, 03:55 PM)magnua2304 Wrote: Is it possible to transfer the account to your phone? If so, how?

(12-29-2017, 03:55 PM)magnua2304 Wrote: Is it possible to transfer the account to your phone? If so, how? And my bluestacks emulator keeps closing

Use MEmu 3.6.7, Bluestacks runs on Android 4.4, CR has problems with 4.4 after the last update.
& you can transfer your account between any android emulator/device when you go to Clash Royale settings and press the button under "Google Play Sign-in"
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Is it possible to run multiple accounts? If so, how?
When I download it my anti-virus program says it is a virus
Hi

I use MEMU 3.6.7 and CRBot 1.4.0.0 , after 45 min Clash Royale turn off and crbot give msg "Look's like the game got stuck in the battle. Trying to reopen the game in 1 minute."

How I can solve problem ?

Thanks

Ok i think problem solved : (update Memu 3.6.9.0)

---------------

Now after 2h clash royale turns off
Thank you for the update.
what i have to start first ? its always say there is a error and its need to restart i use MEmu
Wink 
Thanks bro! [Image: wink.png]
merci beaucoup pour le partage et pour le boulot que vous faite
is there a mac version?
(01-06-2018, 03:17 PM)fabrizio00 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] & make sure to download the OS X version.
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]