Clash Royale Bot 1.4.0 - Released!
Hello guys!

Just to remind if some of you guys finds some of the new chests, please, take a screenshot with the bot before start to unlock it and send to me please!

If you are using the Windows 10 Pro that does NOT work with the faster background mode, try to take a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and give us your feedback!

Merry Christmas!

Changelog 1.4.0:

- Added support to the new card "Zappies", you can now attack, request and donate it.
 - Added support to the new card "Hunter", you can now attack, request and donate it.
 - Improved how the bot open the daily rewards to avoid stucks.
 - Made some changes in the bot when it is trying to start a battle to try avoid missclicks in the wrong battle button.
 - Fixed the bot crashing with some users after selecting a MEmu emulator.
 - Fixed the bot trying to take a SS on Bluestacks with the slow mode resulting in an error while start the bot.
 - Fixed the bot not recognizing the "Another deviced connected" and "Connection Lost" message in the Android 5.X.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 18 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • bravemar, caligola, Curtiola, Flóki1980, Golden9999, hazimclashroyale, JYGJYG, LavaLunatic, Magicrobe, Matthias1806, Ryuzaki, TestLabbed, tobylau010525, trivjednom, Unique, wg9xb, xfreeze, xpain112
download says v1.3.9?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Merry Christmas everyone Smile
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Golden9999 for this post:
  • aziko662, Curtiola, Igor Maozao, Paul Walker, SongHyeKyo, Unique
Merry Christmas and thank you this is awesome!
Merry Christmas!! Thanks!
I can`t log in at the app, can you help?
Updated the first post with the best solution to the faster background mode, so don't forget to take a look on it and give us your feedback!
i have problem when i have battle
mine cards was putted after mine clanmate put 4cards
when the oposit side attack tower....
more elixires are expired.....
and then i still loose
only win is if the oposit not played....

i am using ME emulator

and arows still atack left/right tower + main tower, its bad.....

is possible make start position not behind the princes tower
but front the main tower
thanx
Is it possible to transfer the account to your phone? If so, how?

(12-29-2017, 03:55 PM)magnua2304 Wrote: Is it possible to transfer the account to your phone? If so, how? And my bluestacks emulator keeps closing
I noticed that the program works even when active, the lock function in Windows 10. Now I'm happy. Thank you, Igor Maozao.