Clash Royale Bot 1.3.9 - Released! Working with December 12th update!
can you please fix the misc function? The bot keeps logging in when I am playing. It fails to recognize that the other device is playing. This issue doesn't exist in any old versions. Plz fix it. Thank you.
Where is the link and how do I use it
(12-23-2017, 06:14 PM)Dawson_2000 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
hello i have problem with memu, when i bk at pc usually find memu closed really don't understand why... ty for your work. you are awesome Big Grin Smile
(12-27-2017, 08:21 AM)stefanodebenedetto1 Wrote: hello i have problem with memu, when i bk at pc usually find memu closed really don't understand why... ty for your work. you are awesome Big Grin Smile

I have the same issue it might be because of the windows build version...After half an hour memu closes automatically. I tried every settings and still not works.