Clash Royale Bot 1.3.9 - Released! Working with December 12th update!
(12-13-2017, 05:46 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Please guys, for God sakes, read the main thread! Big Grin

You must use Memu, with Android 5, and you should switch the Options->MEmu Config->Background Mode and see which one works for you.

where have Options->MEmu Config->Background Mode in memu? i don't find Huh
It's not on Memu it's on the bot that you can change the background mode
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Yuzumi for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
But I do not understand why the software makes me error I downloaded the latest version of MEMU Then I put in the details and then I mark the memu and it does to me error! And before I did that with bluestacks it worked
merci beaucoup
This version works beautifully for me. MEMu 3.6.8, Android 5.1, DirectX+ rendering mode. I don't use Aero anything.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrJackSparrow2 for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
How do I fix the issue where I go to sleep and the bot doesn't work anymore?
Guys, i too had the Bluestacks crash error but was able to make it work with a simple workaround.

1. Stop bot. Open clash royale.
2. Click Gear icon > Settings > Help and support > My account (Stay in the overlay for 1minute).
3. Press back arrow twice in upper left corner.
4. Reopen clash royale.
5. Click gear icon> settings (stay for 1minute)
6. Close settings and start bot!

It should work ok now. Just make sure you don't access the shop (or disable the bot setting that would make it access the shop).

Yeah, it sounds stupid but it worked for me.Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to krose626 for this post:
  • alphacoc888, Igor Maozao
not working correctly, game keeps shutting down.
(12-15-2017, 01:44 AM)gt5oh Wrote: not working correctly, game keeps shutting down.

Are you saying the game keeps crashing or the bot keeps popping up the "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale?" menu?
If the game is crashing, it has nothing to do with the bot, are you running the game on Android 4.X or 5.X?
Lately it seems 5.1 or higher is needed to run the game smoothly so I recommend using MEmu 3.6.7.

If you're already using MEmu & the bot keeps bringing up the "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale?" menu, then in the bot, click Options>MEmu Config>Background Mode (Slow).
Everything should run fine, but don't let it battle for you, slow mode seems incapable of winning.
If the bot constantly tries to exit CR when using MEmu/Nox on Windows 10, click [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Looking for a deck? I prefer [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(12-15-2017, 01:51 AM)Curtiola Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 01:44 AM)gt5oh Wrote: not working correctly, game keeps shutting down.

Are you saying the game keeps crashing or the bot keeps popping up the "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale?" menu?
If the game is crashing, it has nothing to do with the bot, are you running the game on Android 4.X or 5.X?
Lately it seems 5.1 or higher is needed to run the game smoothly so I recommend using MEmu 3.6.7.

If you're already using MEmu & the bot keeps bringing up the "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale?" menu, then in the bot, click Options>MEmu Config>Background Mode (Slow).
Everything should run fine, but don't let it battle for you, slow mode seems incapable of winning.
Running Bluestacks 0.10.7.5601
Tried both Background Mode Fast & Slow. 
Closes game and takes me back to main Android home screen
Mainly using for trophy dropping, still don't know why that feature is not built in, just start battle and play no cards and repeat.

Edit: Realized Bluestacks is now obsolete, what are you all using instead?
Edit #2: Installed latest Memu, working fine