Clash Royale Bot 1.3.9 - Released! Working with December 12th update!
(12-13-2017, 03:30 PM)meissner Wrote: After 12/12 update, I have a problem with BS (0.10.xxxx). If the game is started, the game is ended in several minute later. How can I solve this problem? Can anybody help me?

Use MEMU instead. BS is not working
And dont work again with windows 10 Smile
(12-13-2017, 03:49 PM)brlala Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 03:30 PM)meissner Wrote: After 12/12 update, I have a problem with BS (0.10.xxxx). If the game is started, the game is ended in several minute later. How can I solve this problem? Can anybody help me?

Use MEMU instead. BS is not working

What version of MEMU is recommended?
I am using MEMU on windows 10 I did all the steps but the BOT does not work. Can anybody help me ?
Please guys, for God sakes, read the main thread! Big Grin

You must use Memu, with Android 5, and you should switch the Options->MEmu Config->Background Mode and see which one works for you.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thank you! works great with latest memu on win 7, and even minimized!
windows defender says there is a trojan in your file....... and will not allow me to download it...
Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl

is this true or do you know why it is saying that there is a trojan if there is not? Looks like someone else found it as well.
(12-13-2017, 10:38 PM)r1zzler Wrote: windows defender says there is a trojan in your file....... and will not allow me to download it...
Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl

is this true or do you know why it is saying that there is a trojan if there is not?  Looks like someone else found it as well.

It's called 'False positive', you can report the file directly to windows defender lab just in case.

Also, you just need to add the file into the "white list" in the windows defender, and it won't block it anymore.
i can now downloading the best software of bluestacks?
The bot keeps logging in when I am playing... I am using the lastest version. Need help here. Thank you!