Clash Royale Bot 1.3.9 - Released! Working with December 12th update!
Hello guys!

Just a few things, look's like Clash Royale won't work in "old" android systems, that means it won't work on Android 4.X-, so you must create a new MEmu instance with the Android 5.X, which means that Bluestacks will be incompatible for now, since it runs Android 4.x, so let's see if that's really intentional or if they will fix this problem soon.

Edit: Look's like there is a way to bypass Bluestacks closing the game. Open the game, when it loads, click in the "Settings" gear in-game, click in the "Help/Support" button, wait for like 1 minute, move back to the game using the 'back button' on top-left. The game should not close now. This is just a possible way to make it work on BS again, so if you still having problems, then the solution is to move to MEmu for now. Thanks to @krose626 that found that Big Grin

Also, since some of you guys were having problems on Windows 10 Pro(?) running the version 16299.X, I've added in the options menu an option to you set the Background mode you want to, "True Background Mode(Faster)" uses the new system since 1.3.8, "Background Mode(Slower)" uses the old system, so until we find what is happening into that Windows version, you will be able to choose the BG mode.

Of course this version will not open the new chests nor use the new cards yet, I will add them in the next days when people start to get those, so keep calm Big Grin

If some of you guys finds some of the new chests, please, take a screenshot with the bot before start to unlock it and send to me please!

Changelog 1.3.9:

- Added compatibility with the latest CR update (December 12th).
 - Added in the "Options" menu the option "Background mode" that uses the old SS system(slower), and the "True Background Mode" that uses the new SS system (faster), since some users using Windows 10 Pro are having problems with the new system.
 - Improved the player arena detection.
 - Improved the way the bot restore the minimized emulators.
 - Fixed the "Golem" been donated when unchecked (It had a conflict with another card).
 - Fixed the "Executioner" not been requested on epic sundays.
 - Fixed the bot not "removing" the "Boost available" alert.
 - Fixed the bot clicking in the "2v2 battle" button sometimes when it should click in the "normal battle" one.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • caligola, Curtiola, dutchy, Golden9999, JYGJYG, LavaLunatic, LMTgaming, MaK88, pertussati, Ryuzaki
thank you for the update Igor . Keep up the good work Wink
join my clan:   [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I use the latest version of Memu Player. When I run the bot the game continuously ask me "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale" and in bot log there is " Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds". What's the problem?
(12-13-2017, 02:22 AM)seewjr Wrote: I use the latest version of Memu Player. When I run the bot the game continuously ask me "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale" and in bot log there is " Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds". What's the problem?

Change the background mode on options menu to the "Slower" option and give a try.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • Curtiola
Me too. Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds.
It actually behaves the same as 1.3.8.
Please, redownload the version 1.3.9 if you are having problems and downloaded it before this message Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • Curtiola
Good work bro thnks
Thank you again for an amazingly fast update.
(12-13-2017, 02:29 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 02:22 AM)seewjr Wrote: I use the latest version of Memu Player. When I run the bot the game continuously ask me "Are you sure you want to exit Clash Royale" and in bot log there is " Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds". What's the problem?

Change the background mode on options menu to the "Slower" option and give a try.

OK, after downloading the latest version bot the problem is fixed. But I can't find the background mode in Memu player setting. Anyway the bug is fixed, thank you.
bot is trying to exit all time.

ppffffffssssssssss.

tried in slow mode still same, i had same issue previous version also, 3 month before one works nice.

idont know why. bot doesnt want me to use this i think Big Grin