Clash Royale Bot 1.3.8 - Released!
Hello guys!

Since the beta version got enough good feedbacks I decided to release it as an official version, so in case you didn't see the Beta thread, the main change is the MEmu background mode. Now you must use MEmu 3.3+ so the bot can work with it, also you will need to enable the Aero mode in your Windows like the Bluestacks users, and of course, if you are having problems with it create a thread in the Bugs section with all the details possible about your error.

The version 1.3.7 link will be available in case you can't make 1.3.8 work and you wanna keep botting, but it's extreme important if you give me your feedbacks and help me to fix some possible bugs related to that.

Anyway, enjoy! Big Grin

Changelog 1.3.8:

- Added support to the new card "Skeleton Barrel", you can now fight, donate and request this card.
 - Improved the way the bot detect opened windows to close them.
 - Improved the enemy towers detection.
 - Fixed an internal code problem that might cause the bot to be slow while working in some actions.
 - Fixed the bot not collecting the "epic sunday" free card in the shop.
 - Fixed the bot using cards like Fireball, Arrow, Goblin Barrel, etc, in destroyed towers.
 - Fixed the bot not closing the game when you configured the bot to not run in the X day/hour.
 - Fixed the bot not reading the correct elixir in the battle on MEmu.
 - Fixed the "Tornado" card been recognized.
 - Now the bot will work only with Memu version 3.3+ so the bot can have a real background mode that work fastest as Bluestacks (Yes, you must upgrade MEmu if you still using 2.X).

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • Golden9999, ihaxxx, JYGJYG, mothridius, xfreeze
Hyped!
thanks @Igor_Maozao!
T H A N K S ! for fast update Smile
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooodddddddddddd
(11-23-2017, 01:20 PM)vrlglsn Wrote: Will you correct the description of the bandit card?

What is wrong with that?
If you are not finding the "Skeleton Barrel" in the request card list, just redownload the version 1.3.8.
gracias
Smile 
Heart Heart Heart
hey thanks for this im a new user but i love this already