Clash Royale Bot 1.3.7 - Released!
Hi Higor Maozao, 

Thanks for creating the bot, make new versions to fix bug and add new functions.

But I have a problem with version 1.3.7, the bot is not recognizing the card  tornado in the the deck.

You can add 1v1 and 2v2 friends list in the bot and option to accept rematch? 1v1 I want test the deck with my other account and 2v2 I want win crowns for clan chests with my other account!
(11-05-2017, 11:19 AM)hassennima123 Wrote: Hey Igor, i've noticed that we constantly need to re-download the latest version, if your interested i can help you set up and program which checks if there is an update, and if there is, it will automatically be updated. This saves time, and keeps every version up to date. Smile
If your interested let me know.
Discord: RepulsiveZ#7851
Thanks, Nima

They need traffic to their site.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sonnythebear for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
Thank you for this...
Your Positive Rating Makes Me Happy . 
Please Give Positive Reputation  ;)
Happy Botting.
God Bless You .
Join My Clan : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- Lord Gav
I am still having problem with other device connecting. It keep disconnecting me more than 10 times tell it stops, some times more than 10 times.
When does the bot could donate and ask for skeleton barrel??

Thanks!!
Is there any way I can help develop the bot?
I am a programmer myself and would love to help out.
Lemme know. And thanks for the awesome bot so far Smile
(11-18-2017, 12:05 PM)falko100 Wrote: Is there any way I can help develop the bot?
I am a programmer myself and would love to help out.
Lemme know. And thanks for the awesome bot so far Smile

I am a software engineer at a fortune 500 company and am interested in helping collaborate as well!! 
Igor - I can PM you my Linkedin/GitHub. I'm particularly interested in helping improve the AI of the bot for 1v1 and 2v2!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to crawndo for this post:
  • forlove
merci beaucoup
da ban esse bot