Clash Royale Bot 1.3.7 - Released!
Hello guys!

This is a small version with some bug fixes.

In case you didn't noticed, I've added a "Thank You" system into the forums, so you can easily thanks people who helped you or posted something interesting.

Changelog 1.3.7:

- Fixed the bot not scrolling down in the clan chat in some cases while only donating cards.
 - Fixed the bot getting stuck after a 2v2 battle if your partner quit the battle in the middle of the game.
 - Added a small delay into the bot after it scroll the "Request Cards Panel" to try avoid some wrong requests.

Ps: If you are having problems with the "Clear Log" button, re-download this version again.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
First! Wink I'll keep you updated with any bugs I find
Positive ratings help me out, if I've helped you remember to hit that button.
If I haven't helped you, well, I'm sorry. Did I at least try?
:D
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Cookie_Ninja9001 for this post:
  • Igor Maozao, junbug23
Thank you
Igor, thanks this is amazing!
Please add elixir counter!
If your "Clear Log" button is not working, re-download this version again please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • batossai
Thank you, Igor, for your continuous updates.

Igor In Memu, Troop deployment is taking longer time in v1.3.7..keeps waiting for full elixer...earlier versions were faster. Could you look into it?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to batossai for this post:
  • Alejandro Jose
Could you change that the bot still throws fireballs, etc. at exploded/down towers. Thank you!
Lightbulb 
Above already there is a message about this, I just want to confirm the presence of a problem with performance.
Hey Igor, i've noticed that we constantly need to re-download the latest version, if your interested i can help you set up and program which checks if there is an update, and if there is, it will automatically be updated. This saves time, and keeps every version up to date. Smile
If your interested let me know.
Discord: RepulsiveZ#7851
Thanks, Nima
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hassennima123 for this post:
  • Igor Maozao, txuko