Clash Royale Bot 1.3.6 - Released!
Hello!

Just a quick version to adjust and fix some things from the last update Big Grin

Changelog 1.3.6:

- Added a new option "Bot Always on Top" in the "Options" menu, so you can enable/disable if the bot will be visible or not above other windows.
 - Added a new error message in case the bot not find the selected MEmu name, 99% of the cases renaming the instance solves the problem.
 - Now the options the bot options (Bot Always on Top, Memu Background Mode, etc) will be saved, so you don't need to change them all the time.
 - Now the bot should stop the attack logic in case you disable the bot in the middle of an attack.
 - Now the bot will show an error message in the log if it could not create/access the folder where the images are created, which is related to the "Invalid Parameter" error.
 - Now you can select in the "2v2 Attack" config the two options "OR" or "AND" Crown Chest Available.
 - Fixed the bot not working if you were running more than 10 MEmu instances, it should now support up to 30 MEmu's running at same time.
 - Fixed some cards names typos.
 - Fixed a small problem when the bot was detecting your deck in some rare cases.
 - Fixed the bot getting stuck in some cases after a 2v2 battle.
 - Fixed the "2v2 Total Attack" count in the "Statistics" tab.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • JYGJYG, msebastian101
thank you again. you are awesome
Thank you boss!
Thanks Igor
Thank you VERY much.
you're the boss
TKS <3
Dude, You are the Best !

Seriously ! who runs 10 emulators at same time.
Your Positive Rating Makes Me Happy . 
Please Give Positive Reputation  ;)
Happy Botting.
God Bless You .
Join My Clan : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- Lord Gav
So everyone is playing on Pc? not for Android?
deck detection is down. cant find 8th card. tried it 21 times now and restarted both.
and my deck priorities from saved settings are not shown.