Clash Royale Bot 1.0.5 - Released!
---------------------------

Wrong Bluestacks resolution ( 0x0 )! We gonna try to fix it, but you might need to restart your computer after that.
OK
yo is there a way i can use this with nox ?
It wont work because of revolution. I tried to change it using the config folder but its not working.
The attack logic could be improved alot, for example counters and stuff like that
cool news and nice update!!!

only a question, it's normal that i am in arena 8 and the bot donate only 2 common cards? the bot donate 2/6 common cards?

lupolupo
(09-07-2016, 11:42 AM)lupolupo Wrote: cool news and nice update!!!

only a question, it's normal that i am in arena 8 and the bot donate only 2 common  cards? the bot donate 2/6 common cards?

lupolupo

Yes, it will be better for next version, the donate system still working as in the past where you could donate only 2 cards in all arenas.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Wrong Resolution error!
Done everything it says, changed res., restarted several times pc, but nothing changed.
(09-07-2016, 12:22 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:42 AM)lupolupo Wrote: cool news and nice update!!!

only a question, it's normal that i am in arena 8 and the bot donate only 2 common  cards? the bot donate 2/6 common cards?

lupolupo

Yes, it will be better for next version, the donate system still working as in the past where you could donate only 2 cards in all arenas.

Ok, thank you very much for your great and nice job!!
hello or good ami me open the .exe why? I have Windows 10 and Bluestack down from your link but I could not open to put the user and password

(09-08-2016, 08:23 PM)fernan236 Wrote: hello or good ami me open the .exe why? I have Windows 10 and Bluestack down from your link but I could not open to put the user and password  I am from Spain
I am getting this error in starting the bot!
Cannot process request because the process (7356) has exited.