Clash Royale Bot 1.0.5 - Released!
Hello guys!

A few fixes from the last version.

Changelog 1.0.5:

- Fixed the "Request Panel" not been recognized in some computers.
- Fixed the chest opener not working with all chest after the last Clash Royale update.
- Added support to the bot interact with "Super Magical Chests".

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
can you make this bot compatable with bluestacks 2?
I'm almost done with BS2 support Smile
thank you mate <3
thank you mate

how about memu ?
i hope there is version for memu since memu can open many client Big Grin
Photo 
Thanks.
Got it working.

But the attack logic is weak :<
(07-14-2016, 01:49 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!

Is there for ios?
(08-02-2016, 10:26 AM)wolverine Wrote: Is there for ios?

It runs in your computer, not on yout phone, so you can just sync your iOS CR account on Bluestacks and keep playing the same game Smile
(07-18-2016, 07:01 PM)graystar_55 Wrote: i hope there is version for memu since memu can open many client Big Grin

I second this. Any plans for supporting MEmu?