Clash Royale Bot 1.3.4 - Released!
Hello guys!

This new version has some fix and improvements in the bot actions, soon we will start our beta tests with the new attack logic, so stay tunned! Big Grin

Changelog 1.3.4:

- Added "Cannon Cart" into the epic donation cards tab (Thx @Elekid).
- Added support to the upcoming new card "Flying Machine" into the bot (Thx @LukeTheCut).
- Now the bot will check your Windows DPI scale to make sure the bot will work and show a message if it's not correct.
- Now the bot will reopen the game if the game get stuck in a battle. (Since it's really rare to happen I couldn't test it 100%, so tell me if it still happening to you)
- Reworked in the donation system, now the bot will scoll up/down if necessary and it will keep check if the donation was removed from the chat to avoid wrong donations.
- Fixed the bot not attacking in the "Normal Attack" if "Always Attack" is disabled.
- Fixed the bot not re-opening the game after a disconnect in some cases.
- Fixed a possible bug in the bot where it doesn't recognize the battles overtime.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks

i'm running your bot for 10 days, went from lvl 1 to lvl 6 in 10 days, collected many cards and now i'm in arena 3 which is great for a free bot

keep botting
Hey, good update there ! Thank you Big Grin Can't wait for the new battle system ^^
bluestacks'ın son sürümde çalışıyor mu ?
thx!!!!
Thank You Sir.
Your Positive Rating Makes Me Happy . 
Please Give Positive Reputation  ;)
Happy Botting.
God Bless You .
Join My Clan : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- Lord Gav
Hi, how can I configure the bot correctly? Thank you
(09-29-2017, 01:28 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [...]

I suggest you to add in a future version a module that allows the bot to buy cards in the store, something like you choose the cards and the amount limit or price limit for each one of them.
It would be really cool!
thx bro
When is the new bot update coming out?
                      [Image: odlaup9e6f0.png]
           Thank you in advance