Clash Royale Bot 1.0.4 - Released! Working with the last CR update!
Hello guys!

I had to reverse back the new features I were working on to make the bot compatible for last CR update, so there is nothing really important for the changelog since I'm still collecting the new cards to add it into the bot, the next version with few new features and more emulators compatibility will be released soon.

Changelog 1.0.4:

- Made all changes in the bot to make it compatiple with the Clash Royale July update

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
(07-07-2016, 02:15 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
Thankyou a lot Igor !
Thank you working again.
thank man
Thanks!!
Thanks
Don't know about u guys. but mine got problem with resolution problem.
(07-12-2016, 05:10 PM)azrul_97078 Wrote: Don't know about u guys. but mine got problem with resolution problem.

If you need help you can create a thread in the Bug Report forum and explain your problem, we will do our best to find a solution Big Grin